Libya, officially the State of Libya, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. The largest city and capital, Tripoli, is located in the northwest of the country.
- الو ليبيا are Total Install on Mobile 208315+
- الو ليبيا are Devolop By Almadar Aljadid Co.
- Install الو ليبيا Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- الو ليبيا Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 6, 2021
الو ليبيا Andorid App Summary
Almadar Aljadid Co. is the developer of this الو ليبيا application. The size of الو ليبيا is undefined. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 208315+ users of this app. The الو ليبيا app rating is currently 1.1.0. It was last updated on Jan 6, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of الو ليبيا for PC
– Ability to make international calls to subscribers of the mobile service from outside of Libya through the service.
– The Almadar App allows Libyan nationals subscribed to the Almadar service to communicate with loved ones and family living abroad, with ease and convenience, through direct calls from within Libya without the need for an internet connection.
– The Almadar App uses your existing internet connection on your mobile phone (4G/3G/2G/EDGE, Wi-Fi) to allow you to communicate with your loved ones and family living abroad in Libya.
– The Almadar App lets you communicate with people living abroad in Libya through text messages and voice calls.
– How to use the App: To subscribe to the Almadar InternationalRoaming service, dial *#777* through the USSD service.
– After subscribing, you will receive a text message confirming your subscription, and containing your activation code for the service.
How To Install الو ليبيا For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download الو ليبيا on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type الو ليبيا and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the الو ليبيا andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||الو ليبيا|
|Developer||Almadar Aljadid Co.|
|Updated on||Jan 6, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aljadid.almadar.alo.libya|
الو ليبيا App Overview and Details
Libya, officially the State of Libya, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. The country is made up of three historical regions, Tripolitania, Fezzan, and Cyrenaica. With an area of almost 1.8 million square kilometers, Libya is the fourth largest country in Africa, and is the 16th largest country in the world. Libya has a population of about 6.4 million, of which about a third are concentrated in the capital, Tripoli.
Whats New In this الو ليبيا?
– اضافة خدمة استقبال المكالمات
– اجراء تحسينات تقنية علي التطبيق
الو ليبيا is an amazing application that provides users with access to all the latest news and information from Libya. With الو ليبيا, users can stay up-to-date on the latest news and events in Libya, and can also access a wealth of information on Libyan culture, history, and politics. الو ليبيا is an essential tool for anyone interested in Libya and its people.