The Amaze Browser is the perfect way to cast web videos on your TV! With just a few clicks, you can watch your favorite shows and movies on the big screen. Plus, the Amaze Browser is easy to use and provides a great viewing experience. Whether you’re watching a movie, a show, or a sporting event, the Amaze Browser is the perfect way to cast web videos on your TV!
- Amaze Browser. Cast web videos are Total Install on Mobile 223955+
- Amaze Browser. Cast web videos are Devolop By Amaze Browser Team
- Install Amaze Browser. Cast web videos Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Amaze Browser. Cast web videos Is Size: 4.3M
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 17, 2017
Amaze Browser. Cast web videos Andorid App Summary
Amaze Browser Team is the developer of this Amaze Browser. Cast web videos application. The size of Amaze Browser. Cast web videos is 4.3M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 223955+ users of this app. The Amaze Browser. Cast web videos app rating is currently 2.0.5. It was last updated on Feb 17, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Amaze Browser. Cast web videos for PC
1. Lightweight and fast
2. Built-in ad-blocker
3. Chromecast support
4. Save video and audio links
5. Download videos and mp3 with multithreading
6. Cast videos to TV or listen to music with Chromecast Audio
7. Use with other apps
8. Private browsing
10. Bubble/popup browser mode
How To Install Amaze Browser. Cast web videos For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Amaze Browser. Cast web videos on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Amaze Browser. Cast web videos and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Amaze Browser. Cast web videos andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Amaze Browser. Cast web videos|
|Developer||Amaze Browser Team|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Feb 17, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sibimobilelab.amazebrowser|
Amaze Browser. Cast web videos App Overview and Details
and photos in a new light.
Amaze Browser takes the traditional web browsing experience and turns it on its head. With Amaze, you can view web videos and photos in a whole new light. No more relying on the same old boring layout – Amaze Browser gives you the power to customize how you view your content. You can even cast videos and photos to your TV for a truly immersive experience. So why wait? Get Amaze Browser and start experiencing the web like never before.
Whats New In this Amaze Browser. Cast web videos?
– Amaze Bubble can be set as default browser
– Changed behavior for back press
– Fixed bug when bottom bar covers part of the webpage, it’s now fixed and not hidden automatically
– General bug fix and performance improvement
– New logos for Amaze Browser & Amaze Bubble, big thanks to Mr Marqez for his great help
– Added bubble (floating) mode
– Multitabs, incognito mode, access home, bookmarks right in bubble mode
– Shortcut to launch app directly in bubble mode
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Amaze Browser app. It is a very user-friendly and easy to navigate app that makes watching web videos a breeze. The only downside is that there are not a lot of videos available to watch on the app at this time, but I am sure that will change in the near future.