Are you tired of having to press the home button multiple times to get to the home screen? With Assistive Touch for Android, you can add an Assistive Touch button to your Android device that will allow you to access the home screen, Recent Apps, and more with just a single tap. Assistive Touch for Android also includes a variety of customization options, so you can make the button look and behave the way you want.
- Assistive Touch for Android are Total Install on Mobile 79670013+
- Assistive Touch for Android are Devolop By Assistive Touch Team
- Install Assistive Touch for Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Assistive Touch for Android Is Size: 9.9M
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 10, 2022
Assistive Touch for Android Andorid App Summary
Assistive Touch Team is the developer of this Assistive Touch for Android application. The size of Assistive Touch for Android is 9.9M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 79670013+ users of this app. The Assistive Touch for Android app rating is currently 38. It was last updated on Feb 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Assistive Touch for Android for PC
1. Virtual home button.
2. Virtual volume button.
3. Capture screenshot.
4. Clean ram.
5. Dark mode.
7. Gesture setting.
8. Screen recorder.
9. Flashlight bright.
10. Reduce eye strain.
How To Install Assistive Touch for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Assistive Touch for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Assistive Touch for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Assistive Touch for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Assistive Touch for Android|
|Developer||Assistive Touch Team|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytouch.assistivetouch|
Assistive Touch for Android App Overview and Details
Assistive touch is an accessibility feature that was introduced with the release of iOS 5 in 2011. The feature provides an on-screen overlay that contains a number of customizable buttons. These buttons can be used to perform various tasks, such as opening the app switcher, activating Siri, or taking a screenshot.
The feature is available on devices that run iOS 11 and later, and can be enabled in the accessibility settings. Assistive touch can be used by anyone, but it is especially useful for people who have difficulty using traditional gestures, such as swiping and tapping.
The buttons that are included in the assistive touch overlay can be customized to meet the needs of each individual user. For example, the button that opens the app switcher can be configured to open the Control Center instead. The buttons can also be rearranged to suit the user’s preferences.
Assistive touch is a valuable tool for people with disabilities, and it can also be helpful for those who are new to iOS or who have difficulty using traditional gestures.
Whats New In this Assistive Touch for Android?
Assistive Touch is a great Android application that provides users with a simple way to access various functions on their devices. It is easy to use and can be helpful for those who have difficulty using traditional touchscreen gestures.