Auckland is a city located in the north of the North Island of New Zealand. It is the most populous city in the country, with a population of 1,495,000 in the 2013 census. Auckland is the largest city in Polynesia, and the second largest in the Pacific region after Sydney. Auckland is home to the largest Polynesian population in the world.
- Auckland Map and Walks are Total Install on Mobile 4944+
- Auckland Map and Walks are Devolop By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- Install Auckland Map and Walks Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Auckland Map and Walks Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 4, 2021
Auckland Map and Walks Andorid App Summary
GPSmyCity.com, Inc. is the developer of this Auckland Map and Walks application. The size of Auckland Map and Walks is undefined. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4944+ users of this app. The Auckland Map and Walks app rating is currently 54. It was last updated on Nov 4, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Auckland Map and Walks For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Auckland Map and Walks on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Auckland Map and Walks and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Auckland Map and Walks andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Auckland Map and Walks for PC
– Detailed walk route maps
– Powerful navigation features
– No data plan or internet needed
– Offline use
– Self-guided city walks
– Historical Buildings Tour
– Historical Churches Tour
– Newmarket Shopping Walk
– Parnell Village Walk
– Karangahape Road Walk
– Queen Street and Downtown Shopping Walk
– Westhaven and Viaduct Harbour Walk
– Mount Eden Walk
– Create your own walks
– No advertisement
|App Name||Auckland Map and Walks|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Nov 4, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gpsmycity.android.u91|
Auckland Map and Walks App Overview and Details
Auckland Map and Walks is a comprehensive guide to Auckland, featuring 28 walks of varying lengths and difficulties. The map shows the location of each walk, and a brief description is given of each one.
The walks are arranged by area, from the city centre to the suburbs. They include walks along the waterfront, hikes through the forest, and urban strolls.
Auckland Map and Walks is an excellent resource for visitors and residents of Auckland alike. It provides a great way to explore the city and its surrounds, and to get to know Auckland’s diverse neighbourhoods.
Whats New In this Auckland Map and Walks?
– Added “Customize walk copy” feature.
– Support for Android 12.
– Enhancements and bug fixes.
Auckland Map and Walks is an excellent application that provides users with information on the city’s attractions, as well as directions on how to get there. The app is easy to use and very informative. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Auckland.