Bender is the world’s first fully functional androbot. Designed and built in the year 3000 by Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Bender is a bionic general-purpose robot. He is equipped with a vast array of tools and weapons, and can perform a wide variety of tasks. He is also programmed to be self-aware and to feel emotions, which often leads to him experiencing self-doubt and existential crises.
- Bender are Total Install on Mobile 11549+
- Bender are Devolop By Bender Dating Ltd
- Install Bender Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bender Is Size: 104M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 20, 2021
Bender Andorid App Summary
Bender Dating Ltd is the developer of this Bender application. The size of Bender is 104M. It is listed under the Dating category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11549+ users of this app. The Bender app rating is currently 1.1.0. It was last updated on Dec 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bender for PC
1. Totally ad-free for all users.
2. Brand new Live Location* feature – see guys live on Google Maps and chat from the live location screen.
3. Browse profiles sorted by distance from your current location.
4. See a summary of a potential date from the grid page.
5. New, advanced filtering facility* to make matching yourself with the right guy easier and quicker.
6. Free for all users, Bender Travel – search any location anywhere around the world and arrange your dates before arriving at your destination.
7. Fully featured chat functionality with the ability to see when someone is typing* and when they have read your message*.
8. Ability to store and share public and private photos within the app.
9. Give someone a “Seal of Approval” – Do you know the guy? Can you vouch for them? Did you meet up? Was it a successful date? Were they genuine? A brand
How To Install Bender For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bender on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bender and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bender andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||Bender Dating Ltd|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 20, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.benderdating.app|
Bender App Overview and Details
Bender is an unassuming looking robot, but don’t be fooled – he’s one of the most powerful robots on Earth. He was built for one purpose – to fight – and he’s the best there is. He’s a formidable opponent, and he’s not afraid to use his strength to get what he wants. He’s a tough robot, but he also has a soft side, and he’s always there for his friends. He’s a loyal robot, and he’ll never back down from a fight.
Whats New In this Bender?
– New icons for Bender Travel and Live Location
In conclusion, Bender is an excellent option for those looking for a versatile and powerful 3D printing software. It offers a wide range of features and tools that can be used for a variety of projects, making it a great choice for both experienced users and beginners.