Bluetooth technology is a short-range wireless technology that enables devices to communicate with each other. Bluetooth devices include smartphones, tablets, laptops, and headphones. The technology is used to transfer data, such as music, photos, and videos. It can also be used to connect to the internet. Bluetooth technology is a popular choice for connecting devices because it is fast, secure, and easy to use.
- Bluetooth Devices Info are Total Install on Mobile 108717+
- Bluetooth Devices Info are Devolop By RockFort
- Install Bluetooth Devices Info Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth Devices Info Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 26, 2019
Bluetooth Devices Info Andorid App Summary
RockFort is the developer of this Bluetooth Devices Info application. The size of Bluetooth Devices Info is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 108717+ users of this app. The Bluetooth Devices Info app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Jan 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth Devices Info for PC
-View essential information of all paired Bluetooth devices
-View Bluetooth device type
-View profiles supported
-UUID of device
-Get and share Bluetooth device MAC address
-Get and share Bluetooth device name
-Get and share Bluetooth device type
-Get and share Bluetooth device profiles supported
-Get and share Bluetooth device UUID
How To Install Bluetooth Devices Info For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Devices Info on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Devices Info and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth Devices Info andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth Devices Info|
|Updated on||Jan 26, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockfort.bluetoothinfo|
Bluetooth Devices Info App Overview and Details
Bluetooth devices are a type of wireless device that use short-range radio frequencies to communicate with each other. They are typically used to connect devices like headphones, speakers, and phones to each other. Bluetooth devices can also be used to connect devices to a computer, allowing for file transfers and other communications. There are two types of Bluetooth devices: peripheral and host. Peripheral devices are devices that are used to connect to other devices, while host devices are devices that the other devices connect to. Bluetooth devices come in many different shapes and sizes, and can be used for a variety of purposes.
Whats New In this Bluetooth Devices Info?
Essential Tool for Bluetooth Devices which displays its MAC Address, Type and Profiles supported
Bluetooth devices are becoming more popular every day. They are used for a variety of reasons, including communication, entertainment, and productivity. Bluetooth devices are typically small and easy to use, and they have a long battery life.