Bluetooth files transfer is a technology that allows devices to exchange files wirelessly. It is a popular technology that is used in many devices today. Bluetooth files transfer is a convenient way to share files between devices without having to use cables or cords. It is a fast and easy way to transfer files between devices.
- Bluetooth Files Transfer are Total Install on Mobile 4397480+
- Bluetooth Files Transfer are Devolop By Modern Perfomance Develop
- Install Bluetooth Files Transfer Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth Files Transfer Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 11, 2021
Bluetooth Files Transfer Andorid App Summary
Modern Perfomance Develop is the developer of this Bluetooth Files Transfer application. The size of Bluetooth Files Transfer is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4397480+ users of this app. The Bluetooth Files Transfer app rating is currently 6.2.902. It was last updated on Jan 11, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth Files Transfer for PC
1. Share files wirelessly with high performance.
2. Switch on Bluetooth from the application.
3. Administer Bluetooth connections.
4. Filter photos, videos, music, documents, zip files and apps.
5. Share files via Bluetooth.
6. Share files via social media applications such as Gmail and Facebook.
7. Backup applications and share APK files wirelessly via Bluetooth.
8. Support Google Drive and Dropbox.
9. Share contacts.
10. In-built image browser.
How To Install Bluetooth Files Transfer For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Files Transfer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Files Transfer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth Files Transfer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth Files Transfer|
|Developer||Modern Perfomance Develop|
|Updated on||Jan 11, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.modernappdev.btfiletf|
Bluetooth Files Transfer App Overview and Details
Bluetooth files transfer is a feature that allows users to transfer files between Bluetooth-enabled devices. This feature is useful for transferring files between devices that are not connected to the same network. To use Bluetooth files transfer, the sender and receiver must be within Bluetooth range of each other. The sender must also have permission to send files to the receiver’s device.
To send a file using Bluetooth files transfer, open the file and select the share option. Select Bluetooth as the sharing method, and the receiver’s device will be displayed. If the receiver’s device is not within Bluetooth range, the sender can select the send using Wi-Fi option, which will allow the file to be sent using the receiver’s Wi-Fi network.
To receive a file using Bluetooth files transfer, open the file and select the receive option. The receiver’s device will be displayed. If the receiver’s device is not within Bluetooth range, the sender can select the send using Wi-Fi option, which will allow the file to be sent using the receiver’s Wi-Fi network.
Whats New In this Bluetooth Files Transfer?
Bluetooth Files Transfer Ver.6.2.902
– New update Version
Bluetooth Files Transfer Ver.6.1.895
– Include push service
Bluetooth Files Transfer Ver.6.1.539
– Minor update
Bluetooth Files Transfer Ver.6.1.341
– Update fix bug
Bluetooth Files Transfer Ver.6.1.117
– Fix all issue
– SDK Update
– Support Android 10
NOTE : * The folder cannot share via Bluetooth. But you can Share via other app.
The Bluetooth files transfer application is a useful tool that allows users to easily transfer files between devices. The application is easy to use and provides a fast and efficient way to transfer files. The application is also reliable and provides a secure way to transfer files.