Bluetooth GPS Output is a module which can output the GPS coordinate of a device to a Bluetooth enabled device. This module is perfect for tracking the location of a device. The Bluetooth GPS Output module is very small and easy to use. It can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- Bluetooth GPS Output are Total Install on Mobile 468150+
- Bluetooth GPS Output are Devolop By Meowsbox
- Install Bluetooth GPS Output Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth GPS Output Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 17, 2021
Bluetooth GPS Output Andorid App Summary
Meowsbox is the developer of this Bluetooth GPS Output application. The size of Bluetooth GPS Output is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 468150+ users of this app. The Bluetooth GPS Output app rating is currently 3.00.80. It was last updated on Mar 17, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth GPS Output for PC
1. Share your GPS location over Bluetooth to nearly any device or software.
2. Use with popular marine and aeronautical charting programs with the comfort of your PC, maps on another tablet, Android Wear or even to your own open-source Arduino or Raspberry hardware project.
3. Professional features you won’t find anywhere else.
4. Smart-fusion positioning with full GNSS support.
5. Share with multiple devices simultaneously.
6. Adjustable output rate.
7. NMEA 0183 v3.01 support.
8. Widget toggle button.
9. Course over ground calculated using time-filtered great-circle geometry.
10. Gyro-Stabilized Headings (HDG/HDT).
How To Install Bluetooth GPS Output For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth GPS Output on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth GPS Output and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth GPS Output andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth GPS Output|
|Updated on||Mar 17, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meowsbox.btgps|
Bluetooth GPS Output App Overview and Details
Bluetooth GPS Output is an app that allows you to share your location with other people in real-time. It uses Bluetooth to connect to your friends’ devices and show them your current location on a map. You can also send and receive text messages from within the app.
Whats New In this Bluetooth GPS Output?
New in this release:
Improved location permission disclosure
Recompiled for newer Android API 29
New YouTube tutorials
Multiple systems support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDU, QZSS, Compass, WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS, SDCM, SNAS,SACCSA
The Bluetooth GPS Output application is a great way to keep track of your location while on the go. The app is easy to use and provides accurate information. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to stay connected to their location while on the go.