Bluetooth mesh is an innovative technology that enables Bluetooth devices to communicate with each other to create a mesh network. This allows for devices to communicate with each other without the need for a central controller. Bluetooth mesh offers many benefits, including increased reliability, simplified installation, and reduced energy consumption.
- Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs are Total Install on Mobile 7426+
- Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs are Devolop By Silicon Laboratories
- Install Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 30, 2022
Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs Andorid App Summary
Silicon Laboratories is the developer of this Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs application. The size of Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7426+ users of this app. The Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs app rating is currently 3.3.0. It was last updated on Jun 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs for PC
1. The application can be used to provision Bluetooth mesh capable devices and add them as nodes into a Bluetooth mesh network.
2. The application supports configuration of the mesh models, publish and subscribe settings as well grouping of nodes.
3. The application implements the Bluetooth mesh networking stack from the GATT bearer and up all the way to the mesh model layer.
4. The native Bluetooth stack on Android is used to open LE GATT connections to Bluetooth mesh nodes with proxy feature enabled.
5. The application can be used to control Bluetooth mesh nodes which implement the same models.
6. The application supports light and lightness models for Bluetooth mesh.
7. The application can be used to monitor Bluetooth mesh nodes.
8. The application can be used to debug Bluetooth mesh nodes.
9. The application can be used to configure Bluetooth mesh nodes.
10. The application can be used to view the Bluetooth mesh network topology.
How To Install Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs|
|Updated on||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siliconlabs.bluetoothmesh|
Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs App Overview and Details
Bluetooth mesh is a new technology that allows Bluetooth devices to communicate with each other by forming a mesh network. This allows for a more reliable and efficient way to communicate with multiple devices, and can be used for a variety of applications such as home automation, industrial control, and sensor networks.
Whats New In this Bluetooth mesh by Silicon Labs?
The Bluetooth mesh technology by Silicon Labs is a great way to connect devices within a certain area. It is easy to use and can be implemented in a short amount of time. The mesh network can be used for a variety of purposes, such as smart home applications, retail, and transportation. The technology is reliable and has a low latency. It is a great option for connecting devices in a crowded area.