Bluetooth MIDI Connect is a music app that allows you to connect to other Bluetooth MIDI devices and control your music with them. You can use it to control music playback on your phone or tablet, or to control music playback on other Bluetooth MIDI devices.
- Bluetooth MIDI Connect are Total Install on Mobile 44393+
- Bluetooth MIDI Connect are Devolop By ROCKRELAY
- Install Bluetooth MIDI Connect Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth MIDI Connect Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 21, 2019
Bluetooth MIDI Connect Andorid App Summary
ROCKRELAY is the developer of this Bluetooth MIDI Connect application. The size of Bluetooth MIDI Connect is undefined. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 44393+ users of this app. The Bluetooth MIDI Connect app rating is currently 0.6. It was last updated on Apr 21, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth MIDI Connect for PC
1. Connect your keyboard or controller with this app to the Android MIDI Service.
2. Select and use the device with your favorite app, which supports MIDI.
3. MIDI BLE pair.
4. MIDI BTLE pair.
5. Bluetooth LE MIDI.
6. Tested and working with:
– YAMAHA MD-BT01 (recommended)
– YAMAHA UD-BT01
– AKAI LPK25 WIRELESS
– AKAI LPD8 WIRELESS
– KORG microKEY Air
– HiFing (Kaixinlian) MIDI Adapter (note on / note off midi messages only)
How To Install Bluetooth MIDI Connect For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth MIDI Connect on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth MIDI Connect and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth MIDI Connect andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth MIDI Connect|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 21, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bluetooth.midi.connect|
Bluetooth MIDI Connect App Overview and Details
Bluetooth MIDI is a technology that allows musical instruments and devices to communicate with each other wirelessly over a Bluetooth connection. This technology is used to send and receive MIDI data, which is used to control the playback of music and other sounds. MIDI data can be sent between devices over a range of up to 30 feet. Bluetooth MIDI is a popular technology because it is easy to use and it does not require any special hardware or software.
Whats New In this Bluetooth MIDI Connect?
Bluetooth MIDI Connect
Bluetooth MIDI Connect is a great application for connecting a MIDI controller to a computer or phone. The application is easy to use and works well. I was able to connect my MIDI controller to my computer and start using it with no problems. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to connect their MIDI controller to their computer or phone.