Have you ever missed a call because you couldn’t tell who was calling? Well, with Caller Name Announcer, you’ll never have to miss another call again! Caller Name Announcer announces the name of the person who is calling, so you’ll always know who’s calling, even if you can’t answer the phone!
Caller Name Announcer Andorid App Summary
Backtracking Technologies is the developer of this Caller Name Announcer application. The size of Caller Name Announcer is 12M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4400170+ users of this app. The Caller Name Announcer app rating is currently 3.1.7. It was last updated on Mar 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Caller Name Announcer for PC
1. Caller Name Announcer announces calls, SMS, and WhatsApp messages.
2. It has flashlight alert functionality which notifies you via flash when you get a phone call, SMS, or app notification.
3. It has a fast, intuitive, and customizable interface.
4. It identifies unknown phone calls.
5. It has a detailed call summary after every call.
6. It has call announcer, SMS announcer, and WhatsApp announcer features.
7. It has many more features coming soon.
8. It works in all modes (Ring, Silent, Vibrate).
9. It works with any TTS (Text to Speech) engine.
10. It announces in various languages (TTS supported).
|App Name||Caller Name Announcer|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backtrackingtech.callernameannouncer|
How To Install Caller Name Announcer For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Caller Name Announcer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Caller Name Announcer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Caller Name Announcer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Caller Name Announcer App Overview and Details
Do you have a lot of friends or family that like to call you but you can’t always answer the phone? Well, with Caller Name Announcer, you can have your phone read the caller’s name aloud to you! This app is perfect for those who are always on the go and want to know who is calling without having to stop what they’re doing. Caller Name Announcer is also great for people who have hearing impairments and can’t always hear the phone ring.
Whats New In this Caller Name Announcer?
Changes in v3.1.7:
★ Added: Battery Announcer.
★ Fixed: Some known bugs.
★ Improved: App performance.
Quick App Summary:
- Caller Name Announcer are Total Install on Mobile 4400170+
- Caller Name Announcer are Devolop By Backtracking Technologies
- Install Caller Name Announcer Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Caller Name Announcer Is Size: 12M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 27, 2022
The Caller Name Announcer application is a very useful tool that allows users to know the name of the person who is calling them. This application is very easy to use and it is very helpful for people who have a lot of calls.