Camera Lock is an app that allows you to protect your camera from unauthorized access. With Camera Lock, you can set a password to access your camera and prevent unauthorized access. Camera Lock is a must have app for anyone who wants to protect their privacy.
Camera Lock Andorid App Summary
Syrupy is the developer of this Camera Lock application. The size of Camera Lock is 1.2M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 152482+ users of this app. The Camera Lock app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Oct 31, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Camera Lock for PC
1. Lock your device cameras when you don’t need them.
2. Unlock when you need them.
3. Stop bad apps from using your cameras when they’re not supposed to.
4. Simple and easy to use, with just 1-button control.
5. Fast and lightweight.
6. No bloat/unnecessary features.
7. Clean and simple user interface.
8. Help protect your privacy.
10. Permission Information
|App Name||Camera Lock|
|android Version||9 – 10|
|Updated on||Oct 31, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=apps.syrupy.cameralock|
How To Install Camera Lock For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Camera Lock on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Camera Lock and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Camera Lock andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Camera Lock App Overview and Details
In the movie industry, a camera lock is an event that takes place when the camera has been stationary for a certain amount of time. This is usually caused by a lack of movement in the scene or when the camera operator is waiting for the actors to finish their dialogue.
Whats New In this Camera Lock?
⚠️ Android 11 (without Android Enterprise) no longer supports camera security apps, including Camera Lock. Therefore, with the release of Android 11 and beyond, this app won’t be supported anymore (unless a future Android version starts supporting camera security apps again). Existing users on Android 10 and below can continue to use the app.
???? As this app is no longer supported, ads have been removed as of Camera Lock version 2!
Quick App Summary:
- Camera Lock are Total Install on Mobile 152482+
- Camera Lock are Devolop By Syrupy
- Install Camera Lock Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Camera Lock Is Size: 1.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 31, 2020
The Camera Lock application is a very useful tool that helps to keep your camera from being accessed by unauthorized users. It is a great way to keep your privacy protected and to make sure that your photos are not compromised. The application is easy to use and can be installed in just a few minutes.