CamON is a live streaming app that lets users share their live videos with the world. Whether you’re a musician, artist, or just want to share your life with others, CamON is the perfect platform for you. With CamON, you can share your live videos with friends, family, and other CamON users all over the world. CamON is the perfect way to share your life with others and make new friends in the process.
CamON Live Streaming Andorid App Summary
The spyNet Camera Project is the developer of this CamON Live Streaming application. The size of CamON Live Streaming is 8.6M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 648612+ users of this app. The CamON Live Streaming app rating is currently 3.0.6. It was last updated on Apr 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CamON Live Streaming for PC
– Transforms your Android device into a wireless IP camera
– Supports standard streaming formats (H264, MJPEG, AAC) and protocols (HTTP, RTSP, RTMP)
– Integrates the support for angelcam and Mangocam cloud services
– Supports live streaming to YouTube Live
– Implements a motion-detection algorithm
– Night-vision feature provides good image quality even in poor illumination
– ONVIF support makes the integration easier with most leading NVR software
– Many different types of connections supported, including WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering, WiFi tethering, WiFi Direct, and VPN
|App Name||CamON Live Streaming|
|Developer||The spyNet Camera Project|
|android Version||4.2 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spynet.camon|
How To Install CamON Live Streaming For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CamON Live Streaming on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CamON Live Streaming and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CamON Live Streaming andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
CamON Live Streaming App Overview and Details
CamON is the latest app to hit the live streaming scene. It allows users to share live videos of themselves with their friends and followers. The app is simple to use; you just open it up, hit the start button, and start streaming.
Your followers will be able to see your live video in the app, and they can also comment and send you messages. You can also choose to share your live video on other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
One of the great things about CamON is that you don’t need to have a fancy camera or equipment to use it. You can use your phone’s camera to stream live videos.
CamON is a great app for people who want to share their lives with their friends and followers. It’s also a great way to connect with people who share your interests.
Whats New In this CamON Live Streaming?
– Autostart option for RTMP streaming now available
– Library update
Quick App Summary:
- CamON Live Streaming are Total Install on Mobile 648612+
- CamON Live Streaming are Devolop By The spyNet Camera Project
- Install CamON Live Streaming Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CamON Live Streaming Is Size: 8.6M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 2, 2022
CamON is a live streaming application that allows users to share their live videos with others. It is a user-friendly application that is easy to use.