Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, and enable the sharing and reuse of design data. CAD applications are used in a variety of industries, including architecture, engineering, and manufacturing.
CCS Link Andorid App Summary
fenzhi is the developer of this CCS Link application. The size of CCS Link is 14M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 69210+ users of this app. The CCS Link app rating is currently 9.40. It was last updated on Jul 19, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CCS Link for PC
1. View the real-time video stream through network
2. Snapshot for real-time video stream on screen
3. Record the real-time video stream on screen
4. Support PTZ control (rotate the head of the cameras etc.)
5. Time zone Settings and mobile phone time Synchronization
6. Move detection alarm and GPIO trigger alarm report
7. Share picture to friends
8. Video record setting for cameras
9. Multiple video views on one screen
10. Video views Zoom In and Zoom Out
|App Name||CCS Link|
|android Version||4.2 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 19, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccslink.p2pclient|
How To Install CCS Link For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CCS Link on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CCS Link and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CCS Link andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
CCS Link App Overview and Details
CCS Link is a telecommunications company that provides fiber optic and data services to businesses and consumers in the Central Coast of California. They offer a wide range of services, including high-speed internet, voice, and data services. CCS Link is dedicated to providing their customers with the best possible service, and they are always looking for new ways to improve their offerings.
Whats New In this CCS Link?
remove update entry in app
Quick App Summary:
- CCS Link are Total Install on Mobile 69210+
- CCS Link are Devolop By fenzhi
- Install CCS Link Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CCS Link Is Size: 14M
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 19, 2020
CCS Link is an online application that allows users to connect with other users and collaborate on projects. The application is easy to use and allows users to share files and communicate with other users. CCS Link is a great application for businesses and students who need to collaborate on projects.