CCTV Box is a device that is used to record video footage from a security camera. It can be used to store footage on an internal hard drive or on an external storage device.
CCTV Box is a device that is used to record video footage from a security camera. It can be used to store footage on an internal hard drive or on an external storage device. The device is typically used by businesses or homeowners to keep track of what is happening in their property when they are not there.
The CCTV Box is a standalone device that does not require a computer to function. It has a built-in screen so that you can watch the footage that is being recorded. It also has a built-in speaker
- CCTV Box are Total Install on Mobile 251+
- CCTV Box are Devolop By Sungjin Han
- Install CCTV Box Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CCTV Box Is Size: 5.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 4, 2019
CCTV Box Andorid App Summary
Sungjin Han is the developer of this CCTV Box application. The size of CCTV Box is 5.4M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 251+ users of this app. The CCTV Box app rating is currently 0.0.5. It was last updated on Sep 4, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CCTV Box for PC
1. Take pictures periodically and save them in your Dropbox account.
2. View the pictures later on your device or computer.
3. Photos will have the same resolution as your device’s screen.
4. Device camera preview or captured images may be rotated 180 degrees.
5. App is free to use.
6. Requires a Dropbox account.
7. Works on Android devices.
8. Take pictures in landscape or portrait mode.
9. Upload photos automatically or manually.
10. Option to delete old photos or keep them.
How To Install CCTV Box For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CCTV Box on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CCTV Box and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CCTV Box andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||CCTV Box|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Sep 4, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.pe.meinside.cctvdropbox|
CCTV Box App Overview and Details
The CCTV box is a small, self-contained unit that can be used to monitor a specific area for security purposes. The box includes a built-in camera and a monitor, and can be connected to a CCTV system for real-time monitoring. The box can be placed in a fixed location, or it can be portable so that it can be moved to different locations as needed.
Whats New In this CCTV Box?
– Fixes for Android 10
– Add an option of hiding taken photos from other apps (eg. Google Photos)
CCTV Box is a security application that enables users to keep an eye on their property remotely. The application is easy to use and provides users with a real-time view of their property. CCTV Box is an affordable and effective way to keep your property safe.