A CCTV Calculator is an online tool which allows users to calculate the approximate storage space required to store video footage from a CCTV system. It also provides an estimate of the monthly storage costs.
- CCTV Guide / Calculator are Total Install on Mobile 22945+
- CCTV Guide / Calculator are Devolop By ElectroMission Co.
- Install CCTV Guide / Calculator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CCTV Guide / Calculator Is Size: 15M
- This Apps Last Update On May 17, 2021
CCTV Guide / Calculator Andorid App Summary
ElectroMission Co. is the developer of this CCTV Guide / Calculator application. The size of CCTV Guide / Calculator is 15M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22945+ users of this app. The CCTV Guide / Calculator app rating is currently 34.0.0. It was last updated on May 17, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CCTV Guide / Calculator for PC
– CCTV’s strengths
– CCTV’s limitations
– CCTV diagram
– IP-CAM diagram
– Types of cameras
– CCTV features
– CCTV Monitoring
– CCTV resolution
– CCTV’s chip types
– CCTV’s lenses
– CCTV attachments
– CCTV lenses calculator
How To Install CCTV Guide / Calculator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CCTV Guide / Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CCTV Guide / Calculator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CCTV Guide / Calculator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||CCTV Guide / Calculator|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||May 17, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electromission.cctvx|
CCTV Guide / Calculator App Overview and Details
A CCTV calculator is a handy online tool that allows users to calculate the number of cameras required for a specific coverage area. It also provides the specifications of the recommended cameras for the desired application.
A CCTV guide is an online resource that provides users with comprehensive information on closed-circuit television systems. It offers tips on how to choose the right system for a specific application, as well as detailed information on the different types of CCTV cameras and video recorders available on the market.
Whats New In this CCTV Guide / Calculator?
The CCTV Guide / Calculator application is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool for anyone who wants to learn more about or install CCTV systems. The application includes a comprehensive guide to CCTV systems, as well as a handy calculator that makes it easy to determine the right system for your needs.