Chinese Pinyin IME for Android is an input method editor (IME) optimized for Chinese language users. It offers a convenient way to type Chinese text on Android devices by using pinyin romanization. With this app, you can easily type Chinese characters with pinyin input even if you don’t know the Chinese writing system.
- Chinese Pinyin IME for Android are Total Install on Mobile 423331+
- Chinese Pinyin IME for Android are Devolop By FREE WING
- Install Chinese Pinyin IME for Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 20, 2020
Chinese Pinyin IME for Android Andorid App Summary
FREE WING is the developer of this Chinese Pinyin IME for Android application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 423331+ users of this app. The Chinese Pinyin IME for Android app rating is currently 2020.12.20. It was last updated on Dec 20, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chinese Pinyin IME for Android for PC
1. IME offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
2. This APP does NOT require permission for internet access.
3. Currently support simplified Chinese characters only.
4. (PLUS version support Traditional Chinese Characters(FanTiZi))
5. Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in “Settings” → “Language & keyboard settings”.
6. Support Android OS 1.5 – Android OS 11.
7. Support ARM/ MIPS/Intel x86 CPU (Support all CPU !)
8. Chinese Pinyin IME for Android
9. Copyright (c)2013,2020 Y.Sakamoto, FREE WING
How To Install Chinese Pinyin IME for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chinese Pinyin IME for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chinese Pinyin IME for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chinese Pinyin IME for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Chinese Pinyin IME for Android
|Dec 20, 2020
|Get it On
Chinese Pinyin IME for Android App Overview and Details
Chinese Pinyin IME is an input method editor (IME) optimized for Chinese language users. It provides a convenient way to type pinyin with tone marks using an on-screen keyboard.
Whats New In this Chinese Pinyin IME for Android?
Support Android 11
Support 64-bit Native
minor BUG fix
After testing the Chinese Pinyin IME for Android application, we found that it is a very useful tool. It allows users to type in Chinese characters using the Roman alphabet. The application is easy to use and is a great way for beginners to learn how to type in Chinese.