Chingari is a not-for-profit, social enterprise organisation that supports people with disabilities in India to access education, work and live their lives with dignity.
Founded in 2006, Chingari has worked with over 2,000 people with disabilities, helping them to access education, find work
- Chingari – powered by GARI are Total Install on Mobile 87694643+
- Chingari – powered by GARI are Devolop By Chingari
- Install Chingari – powered by GARI Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Chingari – powered by GARI Is Size: 65M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 15, 2022
Chingari – powered by GARI Andorid App Summary
Chingari is the developer of this Chingari – powered by GARI application. The size of Chingari – powered by GARI is 65M. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 87694643+ users of this app. The Chingari – powered by GARI app rating is currently 3.1.5. It was last updated on Apr 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Chingari – powered by GARI|
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.chingari.app|
Features of Chingari – powered by GARI for PC
1. Create interesting videos and share with the world.
2. Create original videos, dance to your favorite tunes, try funny and exciting AR filters, lip-sync to your favorite songs and dialogues.
3. Super sleek and easy-to-use interface helps people explore their favorite content on their
How To Install Chingari – powered by GARI For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chingari – powered by GARI on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chingari – powered by GARI and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chingari – powered by GARI andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Chingari – powered by GARI App Overview and Details
Chingari is India’s first and only electric vehicle manufacturer. We believe that electric vehicles are the future of personal transportation and are committed to making them more accessible and affordable for everyone.
Our team is made up of passionate engineers and entrepreneurs who are committed to changing the way people move around cities
Whats New In this Chingari – powered by GARI?
-Added international KYC feature: Non-Indian users will be able to complete KYC and participate in the GARI Airdrop and receive tips.
-Removed unwanted permissions from manifest.
Chingari is an innovative application that has the potential to revolutionize the way people interact with each other. It has the potential to make communication easier and more efficient, and it could help to bring people closer together.