Google Chrome Beta is a pre-release version of the popular Google Chrome web browser. It offers the same features as the regular Chrome browser, but with some additional features and bug fixes that are still in testing. If you’re looking for a browser that is both fast and stable, Chrome Beta is a great option
- Chrome Beta are Total Install on Mobile 37339149+
- Chrome Beta are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Chrome Beta Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Chrome Beta Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 14, 2022
Chrome Beta Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Chrome Beta application. The size of Chrome Beta is null. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 37339149+ users of this app. The Chrome Beta app rating is currently 101.0.4951.34. It was last updated on Apr 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Chrome Beta|
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta|
Features of Chrome Beta for PC
– Preview the latest features
– Try out the newest features
– Let us know what you think
– Help make Chrome for Android a better browser
How To Install Chrome Beta For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chrome Beta on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chrome Beta and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chrome Beta andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Chrome Beta App Overview and Details
Google Chrome beta is a testing ground for new features and improvements before they are released to the general public. The beta channel is updated every week with new features and bug fixes, so you can test them out and provide feedback.
Whats New In this Chrome Beta?
Our latest release contains stability and performance fixes. More information can be found on the Chrome Releases blog at http://goo.gl/CCPRW
The Chrome Beta application is a great way to experience the latest features of the Chrome browser before they are released to the general public. It is also a great way to provide feedback on these features to the Chrome team.