CircuitsVR is a virtual reality experience that allows users to build and experiment with electronic circuits. It is the first VR experience of its kind and provides an immersive and educational experience for users of all ages.
- CircuitsVR are Total Install on Mobile 15+
- CircuitsVR are Devolop By Kevin Stueve
- Install CircuitsVR Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 8, 2019
CircuitsVR Andorid App Summary
Kevin Stueve is the developer of this CircuitsVR application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15+ users of this app. The CircuitsVR app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Jun 8, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CircuitsVR for PC
A capacitor blocks direct current (DC) but allows alternating current (AC) to flow through.
Circuit: A closed path that allows electricity to flow.
Closed: The switch is in the closed position.
Component: A part of the circuit.
Current: The flow of electricity.
DC: Direct current.
Electron: A negatively charged particle that orbits the nucleus of an atom.
Ground: A connection to earth or other large mass that completes the circuit.
Input: The power that goes into the circuit.
Output: The power that comes out of the circuit.
Positive: The current flows in this direction.
Switch: A component that completes or breaks the circuit.
Voltage: The difference in electrical potential between two points in a circuit.
How To Install CircuitsVR For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CircuitsVR on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CircuitsVR and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CircuitsVR andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Jun 8, 2019
|Get it On
CircuitsVR App Overview and Details
CircuitsVR is a virtual reality experience that allows users to build and experiment with electrical circuits. With a library of components and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, users can create anything from a simple light circuit to a complex machine. CircuitsVR is perfect for anyone with an interest in electronics, from first-time learners to experienced engineers.
Whats New In this CircuitsVR?
Second release, should work now.
CircuitsVR is a virtual reality application that allows users to create and experiment with electronic circuits. The application is easy to use and allows users to create complex circuits with just a few clicks. CircuitsVR is a great tool for students and professionals who want to learn more about electronic circuits. The application is also a lot of fun to use and allows users to create cool electronic gadgets.