It’s happened to all of us. We’re out and about, and suddenly we realize we can’t find our phone. Maybe we set it down somewhere, or maybe it just fell out of our pocket. Either way, we need to find it fast. That’s where Clap To Find My Phone comes in.
Clap To Find My Phone is a free app that uses your phone’s microphone to listen for your clap. Once it hears your clap, it will start ringing, even if your phone is on silent. So whether you’re at home, at work, or out on the town, Clap To Find My Phone will help you find your phone in no time.
So next time you lose
Clap To Find My Phone Andorid App Summary
Background Changer, Eraser & Booth Photo Editor is the developer of this Clap To Find My Phone application. The size of Clap To Find My Phone is 20M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14927508+ users of this app. The Clap To Find My Phone app rating is currently 12.8. It was last updated on Dec 28, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Clap To Find My Phone for PC
1. The app can be used to find a lost phone by clapping.
2. You can select any ringtone to find your phone.
3. The app has a flashlight strobe/signal feature with more settings options.
4. You can set the battery level for a flash notification.
5. The app has a time settings for DND modes.
6. The app has a caller name talker system.
7. The app speaks all your SMS content loudly.
8. The app has more security settings for phone protection.
9. The app has a “Don’t Touch” feature that informs when somebody touches your phone.
10. The app has a charging detection and battery alerts feature.
|App Name||Clap To Find My Phone|
|Developer||Background Changer, Eraser & Booth Photo Editor|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 28, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clap.find.my.mobile.alarm.sound|
How To Install Clap To Find My Phone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Clap To Find My Phone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Clap To Find My Phone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Clap To Find My Phone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Clap To Find My Phone App Overview and Details
There’s nothing more frustrating than losing your phone. You search high and low, but it’s nowhere to be found. Suddenly, you remember you left it on silent and it’s probably in your bedroom. You race to your room, but as you get closer, you hear the sound of your phone ringing. You had forgotten to turn off the ringer before you left! Now you can find your phone with just a clap. This app uses your phone’s microphone to detect the sound of your clap. Once it’s detected, the app will start ringing, even if your phone is on silent.
Whats New In this Clap To Find My Phone?
Quick App Summary:
- Clap To Find My Phone are Total Install on Mobile 14927508+
- Clap To Find My Phone are Devolop By Background Changer, Eraser & Booth Photo Editor
- Install Clap To Find My Phone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Clap To Find My Phone Is Size: 20M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 28, 2021
Clap To Find My Phone application is a great way to find your phone in case you lose it. The app makes a loud noise so that you can find it if it’s in a noisy area.