CogMobile is a cognitive enhancement tool that helps people with ADHD and other attention deficits to focus and stay on task. It is a wearable device that looks like a pair of glasses. CogMobile uses cognitive training exercises to improve attention and focus.
- CogMobile are Total Install on Mobile 3585+
- CogMobile are Devolop By Cogencis Information Services Ltd.
- Install CogMobile Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 16, 2021
CogMobile Andorid App Summary
Cogencis Information Services Ltd. is the developer of this CogMobile application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3585+ users of this app. The CogMobile app rating is currently 1.2.1. It was last updated on Dec 16, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CogMobile for PC
– Access to high-quality global market data
– 160+ global exchanges and OTC data sources
– Real-time price information
– Flexible access
– Same credentials as Cogencis Workstation
– Easy to use interface
– Fast response times
– Unprecedented market overview
– Take market data with you wherever you go
– Live-updating charts
– 25+ time scales
– Set timescales, chart types, and studies
– Default settings for all and individual charts
– Share charts on email and Twitter
– Add comments to charts
– News & Alerts
– Set trend-line alerts
– Set, manage, and receive news, price & trend-line alerts
– Forward alerts to several devices and applications
How To Install CogMobile For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CogMobile on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CogMobile and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CogMobile andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||Cogencis Information Services Ltd.|
|Updated on||Dec 16, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cogencis|
CogMobile App Overview and Details
CogMobile is an app that helps you keep track of your thoughts and ideas. It’s a great way to stay organized and focused. CogMobile is also great for taking notes during meetings or class. You can easily create new notes, or attach an existing note to a specific date and time.
Whats New In this CogMobile?
CogMobile is an innovative mobile application that allows users to control their cognitive function. The application is easy to use and helps users to stay focused and alert. CogMobile is the perfect application for students, professionals and busy moms.