In the age of smartphones and cloud-based contact storage, it’s easy to take our addresses and phone numbers for granted. What happens if your phone is lost or damaged, or you switch to a new device? Suddenly, all your contacts are inaccessible.
That’s where Contact Backup comes in. This app allows you to export your contacts to an Excel file, so you can store them safely on your computer or in the cloud. You can then import the file to any new device, or share it with friends and family.
Contact Backup is an essential app for anyone who relies on their contacts for daily communication. It’s easy to use and reliable, and it gives you peace of mind knowing that your contacts are always safe and accessible.
- Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact are Total Install on Mobile 14273+
- Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact are Devolop By The Radiant Apps LLC
- Install Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 26, 2020
Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact Andorid App Summary
The Radiant Apps LLC is the developer of this Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14273+ users of this app. The Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Mar 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact for PC
1. Easily backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization.
2. Export your contacts to a .vcf file to store on your phone or to email, cloud, etc.
3. Import contacts from an Excel spreadsheet to your phone.
4. Restore deleted contacts.
5. Quick and easy to use.
6. Backup all your contacts with a single touch.
7. Store your contacts as a .vcf file.
8. Easily restore your contacts.
9. Import contacts from any Excel spreadsheet.
10. Works with any Android phone.
How To Install Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact|
|Developer||The Radiant Apps LLC|
|Updated on||Mar 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=contact.backup.contact.export.to.excel|
Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact App Overview and Details
With Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact, you can quickly and easily export your Outlook contacts to an Excel spreadsheet, and then import them back into Outlook. This handy tool makes it easy to keep your contacts up-to-date, whether you’re switching to a new computer, or just want to have a backup copy of your contacts.
Whats New In this Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact?
After using the Contact Backup : Export Import Excel Contact application for a while, I have found it to be an incredibly useful tool. It has saved me a lot of time by allowing me to easily export my contacts from my phone to my computer, and then import them back into my phone if needed. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to manage their contacts.