Cross-stitch is one of the oldest and most popular forms of needlework, dating back to the 16th century. It is a form of counted-thread embroidery in which X-shaped stitches are used to form a picture or design. Cross-stitch is usually worked on Aida cloth, a stiff fabric with evenly spaced holes in it that make it easy to count the stitches.
Cross-stitch is a very versatile craft and can be used to create a wide variety of items, from simple coasters and keychains to intricate tablecloths and samplers. It is a great craft for beginners, as it is relatively easy to learn and the results are often very satisfying. Cross-stitch can also be worked in a variety of different styles, from traditional to modern, so there is sure to be a design that appeals to everyone.
If you are looking for a fun, easy, and affordable craft, then cross-stitch
- Cross-Stitch World are Total Install on Mobile 2625432+
- Cross-Stitch World are Devolop By Inertia Software
- Install Cross-Stitch World Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 5, 2022
How To Install Cross-Stitch World For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Cross-Stitch World on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Cross-Stitch World and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Cross-Stitch World andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Cross-Stitch World Andorid App Summary
Inertia Software is the developer of this Cross-Stitch World application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2625432+ users of this app. The Cross-Stitch World app rating is currently 2.0.0. It was last updated on Jul 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Cross-Stitch World for PC
– 1000+ beautiful Cross-Stitch patterns
– Create your own Cross-Stitch patterns
– Play with just one finger
– New patterns released regularly
– Seamlessly link with your Facebook Cross-Stitch progress
|Jul 5, 2022
|Get it On
Cross-Stitch World App Overview and Details
In Cross-Stitch World, players are tasked with creating beautiful cross-stitch patterns by stitching together colorful pieces of fabric. The game features a wide variety of patterns to choose from, as well as a number of different fabrics and colors to use. Players can also create their own patterns, and share them with friends. Cross-Stitch World is a fun and relaxing way to pass the time, and it can also be used to help improve your stitching skills.
Whats New In this Cross-Stitch World?
* 1 finger scrolling mode added (there’s an option to enable this).
* Animated stitches added (there’s an option to disable this).
* It’s now much easier to see the uncompleted thread colors.
* Animation added for completing a thread color.
* Animation added for completing a whole Cross-Stitch.
Cross-Stitch World is an amazing application that can be used to create beautiful pieces of art. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of different stitches that can be used to create a masterpiece.