A new app that is making waves in the world of mobile payments is Dangerous NFC (BETA), which allows users to make payments with a simple tap of their phone. What makes this app so unique is that it does not require any special hardware or software to use, making it available to anyone with a NFC-enabled phone. This makes it a convenient and safe way to make payments, as there is no need to fumble through your wallet or purse for your credit card. Dangerous NFC (BETA) is also a great way to keep track of your spending, as all of your transactions are automatically recorded and categorized. So far, the app has been well-received by users and critics alike, and it is sure to revolutionize the way we pay for things.
- Dangerous NFC (BETA) are Total Install on Mobile 14842+
- Dangerous NFC (BETA) are Devolop By Dangerous Things
- Install Dangerous NFC (BETA) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 3, 2014
Dangerous NFC (BETA) Andorid App Summary
Dangerous Things is the developer of this Dangerous NFC (BETA) application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14842+ users of this app. The Dangerous NFC (BETA) app rating is currently 1.1.0. It was last updated on Sep 3, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dangerous NFC (BETA) for PC
1. Analyze tag to ensure proper configuration and assess risks
2. Conform the capability container to latest NFC standard
3. Lock the capability container against accidental or malicious modification
4. Freeze static and dynamic lock bytes on the tag, locking user memory pages in a permanent read/write state
5. Set non-default password and password acknowledgement bytes to user defined password
6. Write protect configuration bytes against accidental or malicious modification using password protection
7. Do not write any data to the tag
8. Unlock tag or disable password
9. Write any data to the tag
10. Update app copy on main screen
How To Install Dangerous NFC (BETA) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dangerous NFC (BETA) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dangerous NFC (BETA) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dangerous NFC (BETA) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Dangerous NFC (BETA)|
|Updated on||Sep 3, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dangerousthings.nfc|
Dangerous NFC (BETA) App Overview and Details
Dangerous NFC is a beta app that allows users to share dangerous information with others through Near Field Communication (NFC). The app is designed for sharing sensitive or confidential data with others in close proximity, such as your doctor, lawyer, or financial advisor. The app is password protected and requires NFC enabled devices to transfer information.
Whats New In this Dangerous NFC (BETA)?
– added support for NTAG213 and NTAG215 tags
NFC is a dangerous technology that can be easily abused. Its convenience and ease of use make it a prime target for criminals and hackers. While there are many benefits to using NFC, its potential for harm must be considered as well.