Diseases Dictionary Offline is a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of medical terminology with over 10,000 definitions. It covers all aspects of medical science from anatomy to pathology, from diagnostics to treatments.
This app is an excellent reference tool for students, doctors, nurses and anyone interested in medicine. The definitions are clear and easy to understand, and the app includes a range of useful features, such as search, bookmarking and notes.
Diseases Dictionary Offline is an indispensible guide to the language of medicine.
Diseases Dictionary Offline Andorid App Summary
ufostudio is the developer of this Diseases Dictionary Offline application. The size of Diseases Dictionary Offline is 35M. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4222506+ users of this app. The Diseases Dictionary Offline app rating is currently 4.1. It was last updated on Apr 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Diseases Dictionary Offline for PC
1. Offline – It works offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
– risk factors;
– preparing for your appointment;
– tests and diagnosis;
– treatments and drugs;
– lifestyle and home remedies
3. Easily find needed disease with instant search.
4. Favorites list– you are able to bookmark the Disease item to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
5. User-friendly interface.
6. Share information with other health professionals.
7. Suitable for Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
|App Name||Diseases Dictionary Offline|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ufo.disease|
How To Install Diseases Dictionary Offline For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Diseases Dictionary Offline on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Diseases Dictionary Offline and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Diseases Dictionary Offline andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Diseases Dictionary Offline App Overview and Details
A disease dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to medical conditions and their symptoms. It can be used as a desktop reference or as an online resource. The disease dictionary should include information on both common and rare diseases. It should also include images and videos to help illustrate the various conditions. The dictionary should be easy to use and navigate, with a search function to help users quickly find the information they need.
Whats New In this Diseases Dictionary Offline?
Quick App Summary:
- Diseases Dictionary Offline are Total Install on Mobile 4222506+
- Diseases Dictionary Offline are Devolop By ufostudio
- Install Diseases Dictionary Offline Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Diseases Dictionary Offline Is Size: 35M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 7, 2022
Diseases Dictionary Offline is an excellent application that provides users with a comprehensive list of diseases. The app is easy to use and includes a wealth of information on each disease. It is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about different diseases.