DMR BrandMeister repeaters are digital voice repeaters that use the DMR standard. They are becoming more popular as the DMR standard gains in popularity. DMR BrandMeister repeaters are typically connected to the Internet and can be used to connect to other DMR repeaters around the world.
- DMR BrandMeister repeaters are Total Install on Mobile 7440+
- DMR BrandMeister repeaters are Devolop By Bogdan Diaconescu
- Install DMR BrandMeister repeaters Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 12, 2018
DMR BrandMeister repeaters Andorid App Summary
Bogdan Diaconescu is the developer of this DMR BrandMeister repeaters application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7440+ users of this app. The DMR BrandMeister repeaters app rating is currently 1.0.6. It was last updated on Nov 12, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DMR BrandMeister repeaters for PC
1. Allow users to search for repeaters/hotspots by entering a search radius around current location or a given location.
2. Automate the process of entering repeaters/hotspots of interest directly into a DMR radio device.
3. Download a list of repeaters from the BrandMeister network.
4. Allow users to add their own favorite repeaters/hotspots.
5. Display a list of repeaters/hotspots that are nearest to the user.
6. Display a list of repeaters/hotspots that are furthest from the user.
7. Display a list of repeaters/hotspots that are in the user’s vicinity.
8. Display a list of repeaters/hotspots that are not in the user’s vicinity.
9. Display a map of the user’s current location and the location of the nearest repeaters/hotspots.
10. Allow the user to export a list of repeaters/hotspots to a text file or to a PDF file.
How To Install DMR BrandMeister repeaters For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DMR BrandMeister repeaters on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DMR BrandMeister repeaters and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DMR BrandMeister repeaters andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DMR BrandMeister repeaters|
|Updated on||Nov 12, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.yo3iiu.dmr_radio.BMrepeaters|
DMR BrandMeister repeaters App Overview and Details
DMR BrandMeister repeaters are amateur radio repeaters that use the DMR digital protocol. They are available in a variety of configurations, including single-site, multi-site, and mesh networks. BrandMeister repeaters are typically connected to the internet, which allows them to share talkgroups and users with other repeaters around the world. This makes it easy for hams to connect with other hams from around the globe.
Whats New In this DMR BrandMeister repeaters?
downloads the repeares list from BM servers and stores it locally
can use local copy of repeaters list
user can search for callsign and radius in the same time
can use GNSS coordinates or manually entered ones
user can reset the settings from Settings menu
The DMR BrandMeister repeater application is an excellent tool for managing repeaters. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to configure and manage repeaters. The application also makes it easy to connect to other repeaters and networks. This makes it an ideal tool for managing a DMR network.