Depth of field (DoF) is the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects in a photograph that are in focus. It is determined by the aperture, focal length and camera to subject distance. DoF can be used to isolate a subject from the background or to create a sense of depth in a photograph.
There are three factors that affect the depth of field: aperture, focal length and distance from camera to subject. The aperture is the size of the opening in the lens. The wider the aperture, the shallower the depth of field. The focal length is the distance from the lens to the subject. The longer the focal length, the shallower the depth of field. The distance from the camera to the subject also affects the depth of field. The closer the camera is to the subject, the shallower the depth of field.
Depth of field is used to create a sense of depth in a photograph or to isolate a subject from the background. A
- DoF are Total Install on Mobile 192690+
- DoF are Devolop By Jonathan Sachs
- Install DoF Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 6, 2019
DoF Andorid App Summary
Jonathan Sachs is the developer of this DoF application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 192690+ users of this app. The DoF app rating is currently 4.0.11. It was last updated on Nov 6, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DoF for PC
parameters that go into the calculation of circle of confusion.
1. Depth of field is graphical
2. Depth of field’s camera-like display lets you enter parameters by pointing and dragging and then shows you the results immediately
3. Depth of field’s unique double-cone also illustrates blur as a function of subject distance
4. Depth of field determines depth of field taking both diffraction and focus blur into account
5. Depth of field does diffraction
6. Depth of field does f stops
7. Depth of field does macro
8. Depth of field does focus stacking
9. Depth of field does blur
10. Depth of field has a Camera dialog that gives you full control over all the parameters that go into the calculation of circle of confusion.
How To Install DoF For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DoF on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DoF and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DoF andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Nov 6, 2019
|Get it On
DoF App Overview and Details
Depth of Field (DoF) is a photographic effect that allows the photographer to control the focus of the image. By using a lens with a large aperture, the photographer can create a shallow depth of field that keeps the subject in focus while the background is blurred. This creates a sense of depth and realism in the photograph.
Whats New In this DoF?
Finally had time to fix the problem with storage permissions preventing saving settings between sessions.
Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
DoF is a great application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. I highly recommend DoF for anyone looking for an easy to use, versatile application.