APK Tools is an Android app that allows users to view, extract and decompile the APK files of installed applications. With this app, users can view the list of installed applications, view the package name, version, installation time and size. Users can also extract the files of an installed application, including the resources, assets, manifest and Smali files. Additionally, users can decompile the APK files of installed applications and view the source code.
- APK Tools are Total Install on Mobile 93100+
- APK Tools are Devolop By Appfrilans
- Install APK Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- APK Tools Is Size: 1.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 19, 2015
APK Tools Andorid App Summary
Appfrilans is the developer of this APK Tools application. The size of APK Tools is 1.2M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 93100+ users of this app. The APK Tools app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Oct 19, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of APK Tools for PC
– View app name, package path, minimum target version, UID number, app icon, and list of all signatures in hex format
– Does not require root access to run
How To Install APK Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download APK Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type APK Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the APK Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||APK Tools|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 19, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.polartouch.apktools|
APK Tools App Overview and Details
There are a variety of tools that allow you to decompile and recompile Android applications. APK Tools is one such toolkit that is free and open source. It includes a variety of features that allow you to inspect and modify Android applications.
The decompiler allows you to decompile an APK file into its constituent Java source files. This can be useful for understanding how an application works, or for finding specific classes or methods. The recompiler allows you to recompile the Java source files into a new APK file. This can be useful for making changes to an application, or for creating a new application based on an existing one.
The inspector allows you to view the various resources and files that are included in an APK file. This can be useful for finding specific images, strings, or other resources. The modifier allows you to modify the resources and files that are included in an APK file. This can be useful for changing the appearance or functionality of an application.
The merger allows you to merge two or more APK files into a single APK file. This can be useful for creating a new application that includes the functionality of two or more existing applications. The splitter allows you to split an APK file into two or more APK files. This can be useful for creating a new application that is based on an existing application, but includes only specific functionality.
Overall, APK Tools is a useful toolkit for inspecting and modifying Android applications. It includes a variety of features that allow you to view and modify the resources and files that are included in an APK file. It is free and open source, and it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Whats New In this APK Tools?
– Updated to Material Design
– More features to come!
APK Tools is a very handy application that helps you manage your APK files. With this app, you can easily add, remove, or extract files from an APK. You can also use it to sign APKs and view their contents.