Hama is a German electronics company that produces a wide range of electronics products, including Smart Home products.
The Hama Smart Home range includes products such as smart plugs, smart bulbs, and smart sensors.
The Hama Smart Home products are easy to use, and allow you to control your home appliances and electronics using your smartphone or tablet.
The Hama Smart Home products are perfect for anyone who wants to make their home smarter and more efficient.
- Hama Smart Home are Total Install on Mobile 232718+
- Hama Smart Home are Devolop By Hama
- Install Hama Smart Home Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Hama Smart Home Is Size: 113M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 4, 2022
Hama Smart Home Andorid App Summary
Hama is the developer of this Hama Smart Home application. The size of Hama Smart Home is 113M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 232718+ users of this app. The Hama Smart Home app rating is currently 1.2.8. It was last updated on Apr 4, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hama Smart Home for PC
1. Control your devices with an app, no matter where you are.
2. Easy installation – no additional hub needed.
3. Combine our products with other compatible devices.
4. Control devices with voice commands.
5. Intuitive control via app.
6. Operate devices automatically.
7. Control devices remotely.
8. Expand your system gradually.
9. Affordable prices.
10. Maximum comfort and convenience.
How To Install Hama Smart Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hama Smart Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hama Smart Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hama Smart Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Hama Smart Home|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hama.smart|
Hama Smart Home App Overview and Details
The Hama Smart Home is a controller that lets you manage your connected devices in your home. It has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use, and it supports a wide range of devices including lights, locks, thermostats, and more. You can use the Hama Smart Home to control your devices remotely, or you can set up automations to have your devices work together. The Hama Smart Home is a great way to make your home smarter and more connected.
Whats New In this Hama Smart Home?
New Highlight features:
– Geofencing which can be used to start or end scenes when arriving or leaving home
– In app mall to check out the newest Hama Smart Home items and convenient shopping experience
– Siri shortcuts functionality
– Template update with improvements in appearance and usabilty
– Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
The Hama Smart Home application is a comprehensive solution that enables users to control various devices in their home using a single interface. It is easy to use and provides a convenient way to manage all of the devices in a home. The application is versatile and can be used to control a variety of devices, including lights, appliances, and security systems. It is a useful tool for homeowners and can make everyday tasks easier and more convenient.