Odin Browser is an open source web browser built with web technologies such as React, Redux and React Router. It aims to be a fast, secure and lightweight browser. Odin Browser is based on Chromium and is licensed under the GPL.
- Odin Browser are Total Install on Mobile 638562+
- Odin Browser are Devolop By Hisense_VT
- Install Odin Browser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Odin Browser Is Size: 72M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 25, 2022
Odin Browser Andorid App Summary
Hisense_VT is the developer of this Odin Browser application. The size of Odin Browser is 72M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 638562+ users of this app. The Odin Browser app rating is currently 18.104.22.1680.334. It was last updated on Mar 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Odin Browser for PC
-Odin Browser has a quick search feature that makes it easy to find what you are looking for on the web.
-The preset navigation page feature allows you to easily browse your favorite websites.
-The browsing history feature records the websites you have visited so you can easily return to them later.
-The page zoom feature lets you enlarge or reduce the size of web pages to make them easier to read.
-The full screen mode feature makes it easy to view websites without distractions.
-Odin Browser supports HLS, MSE, and Dash, making it easy to watch videos on the TV.
How To Install Odin Browser For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Odin Browser on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Odin Browser and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Odin Browser andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Odin Browser|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 25, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hisense.odinbrowser|
Odin Browser App Overview and Details
Odin Browser is a fast, secure, and lightweight web browser built for Windows. It features a minimalist design, customizability, and advanced security features. Odin Browser is based on Chromium and Blink, and it is licensed under the GPL.
Whats New In this Odin Browser?
Overall, Odin Browser is a very good application that provides a great browsing experience. It is fast, reliable and has many features that make it a great choice for users.