A tool box is a container of tools. It is common in the United States and Canada, and many other English-speaking countries.
The tool box is usually a large, rectangular, metal box with a handle on one end and a removable lid. It is used to store tools and other equipment, such as nails, screws, and wrenches.
The tool box is a very important piece of equipment for the carpenter, the mechanic, and the handyman. It allows the user to keep all of his or her tools in one place.
- Tool Box are Total Install on Mobile 7289+
- Tool Box are Devolop By Maxcom
- Install Tool Box Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Tool Box Is Size: 13M
- This Apps Last Update On May 18, 2021
Tool Box Andorid App Summary
Maxcom is the developer of this Tool Box application. The size of Tool Box is 13M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7289+ users of this app. The Tool Box app rating is currently 1.8.5.A. It was last updated on May 18, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tool Box for PC
– Vibration meter
– Mag Detector
– H.R monitor
– Decibel Meter
– Unit Converter
– Score Board
– Code Reader
– Color Picker
– Screen Splitter
How To Install Tool Box For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tool Box on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tool Box and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tool Box andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Tool Box|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||May 18, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maxcom.toolbox|
Tool Box App Overview and Details
A tool box is a container or storage unit used to store tools. It is usually a sturdy box made of metal, wood, or plastic. Many tool boxes have removable trays or inserts to organize the tools. Some tool boxes include built-in tools, such as a hammer or screwdriver.
Whats New In this Tool Box?
– Add Max Screen Splitter
Max Color Picker
– Fixed an error that occurred when loading an abnormal image.
– Fixed an error when redrawing the screen on some devices.
– Fixed an error when saving files on some devices.
The Tool Box application is a very handy tool that can be used by anyone. It is easy to use and helps in organizing the tools that are needed. It is a great tool for both personal and professional use.