Mi Band is a wearable device that monitors your physical activity and sleep. It comes with a free mobile app that tracks your data and provides insights on how to improve your fitness and sleep habits.
- Tools & Mi Band are Total Install on Mobile 414799+
- Tools & Mi Band are Devolop By Tools & Wearables Ltd.
- Install Tools & Mi Band Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Tools & Mi Band Is Size: 17M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 15, 2021
Tools & Mi Band Andorid App Summary
Tools & Wearables Ltd. is the developer of this Tools & Mi Band application. The size of Tools & Mi Band is 17M. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 414799+ users of this app. The Tools & Mi Band app rating is currently 6.4.0. It was last updated on Oct 15, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tools & Mi Band for PC
1. Display Text Support (see caller contact names & contents of notifications on your Mi Band)
2. Application notifications (configurable per application as well as globally)
3. Incoming call notifications (configurable per contact as well as globally)
4. Continuous heart rate monitoring & notifying, configurable heart rate dashboard charts (Mi Band 6, Mi Band 5, Mi Band 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 2, 1S)
5. Sleep as Android Integration (Mi Band 6, Mi Band 5, Mi Band 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 2, 1.0, 1A)
6. Alarm notifications (including safety sound alarm – vibrations won’t wake you up? safety sound alarm will trigger after few minutes)
7. Custom repeating notifications (you can set anything you like, for example: hourly chimes, change workout reminder, take a pill reminders and more)
8. Fully customizable notification patterns (including multi-
How To Install Tools & Mi Band For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tools & Mi Band on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tools & Mi Band and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tools & Mi Band andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Tools & Mi Band|
|Developer||Tools & Wearables Ltd.|
|android Version||4.3 and up|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.zdenekhorak.mibandtools|
Tools & Mi Band App Overview and Details
Mi Band is a wearable fitness tracker that monitors heart rate, steps taken, and calories burned. It also tracks sleep quality and notifies the user of incoming calls and text messages. The Mi Band is paired with the Mi Fit app, which provides a comprehensive overview of the user’s activity data. The Mi Band is water resistant and has a battery life of up to 30 days.
Whats New In this Tools & Mi Band?
*** Mi Band 6 is fully supported! For Amazfit GTS 3, 2&1, GTR 3, 2&1, T-Rex, Verge Lite, Bip, Arc & Cor, install Tools & Amazfit ***
• Watch Faces Management, Gesture & Sensor Control (Mi Band 6, 5, 4)
• Display Text Support (contact names & full notification contents)
• Sleep as Android Integration
• Text Parameters, Filters & Extractions (for SMS verification codes)
• Button Dismiss, Call Mute & Smart Alarms, Snooze
• Heart Rate Monitor
• Widgets & Tasker Plugins
& more http://goo.gl/RJM62r
The Mi Band application is a great tool to help you stay organized and keep track of your daily activities. It is also a great way to track your sleep patterns and monitor your heart rate. The application is easy to use and it is a great way to stay connected to your fitness goals.