Looking for an excellent video player for your Android device? Look no further than Video Player! This app provides all the functionality you need to get the most out of your videos. With Video Player, you can enjoy your videos while on the go, without having to worry about storage space. Plus, with its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you’ll be able to navigate your videos with ease. So what are you waiting for? Download Video Player today!
- Video Player for Android are Total Install on Mobile 25975906+
- Video Player for Android are Devolop By android player
- Install Video Player for Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player for Android Is Size: 7.5M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 22, 2021
Video Player for Android Andorid App Summary
android player is the developer of this Video Player for Android application. The size of Video Player for Android is 7.5M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 25975906+ users of this app. The Video Player for Android app rating is currently 8.8. It was last updated on Oct 22, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for Android for PC
1. The app is easy to use and supports all popular video formats.
2. Hardware decoding ensures smooth playback.
3. The app automatically detects videos in the phone memory and SD Card.
4. Multiple subtitle formats are supported.
5. The app uses a small amount of memory.
6. The app quickly starts and has a smooth playback.
7. The app is compatible with hundreds of Android phones and tablets.
8. The app has multiple language support.
9. The app is free to download and use.
10. The app is regularly updated with new features.
How To Install Video Player for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Player for Android|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Oct 22, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zgz.supervideo|
Video Player for Android App Overview and Details
Video Player is a powerful video player for Android. It supports all popular video formats and has a lot of useful features.
With Video Player you can:
– Play videos of all formats
– Watch videos in full screen mode
– Control brightness, volume and playback speed
– Extract audio from videos
– Sort videos by date, name or size
– Search for videos
– Rename and delete videos
Whats New In this Video Player for Android?
???? Support Android 10.0+, 11.0+;
???? Improve UI and performance, better experience;
???? Fix some crash bugs, reduce APK size by 30%, easier to use.
The name of the subtitle should be the same as the video;
Overall, the Video Player for Android application is a great tool for watching videos on your Android device. It is easy to use, has a great interface, and provides a variety of options for watching your videos.