A video player is a computer program for playing video files. The term video player refers to a particular type of media player software that is used for viewing digital video files or streaming videos. A video player can be a standalone program or a component of another program, such as a web browser or media center.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 146696+
- Video Player are Devolop By Convenient & Easy Apps
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: 14M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 4, 2022
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Convenient & Easy Apps is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is 14M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 146696+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Apr 4, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
– play HD videos and all video formats (mp4, mov, 3gp, mkv, …)
– many scaling options: original, stretched, 16:9, 9:16, 4:3, …
– fast forward and backward with 10, 30, 60 seconds
– support video with multiple audio streams. You can choose the stream you want
– powerful equalizer
– easily change playback speed from 0.5 to 2.0
– support subtitle display. It let you show/hide subtitles and customize subtitles (color, font size, display delay)
– remember the last position. It starts playing video files from the position where you left off last time. This is a wonderful feature especially for those who can’t watch movies in one go due to time constraints.
– set timer to stop playing
– support music. It can also play music files as a music player. It has categories: albums, artists, folders.
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Player|
|Developer||Convenient & Easy Apps|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.local.music.video.player|
Video Player App Overview and Details
The video player is a software application that allows users to play back digital video files on their computer. The video player supports a wide range of video file formats, and allows users to customize the viewing experience to suit their needs. Videos can be played back in full-screen mode, or in a window that is the size of the user’s choosing. The video player also includes a number of playback controls, such as pause, fast-forward, and reverse.
Whats New In this Video Player?
The video player application is a very useful tool that allows users to watch videos on their Android devices. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for users.