Word Counter Tools is a web application that helps you to count the number of words in a document. It is a very useful tool for writers, bloggers, and students. You can use it to measure the word count of a document, and to track the progress of your writing projects.
- Word Counter Tools are Total Install on Mobile 34630+
- Word Counter Tools are Devolop By Arefly
- Install Word Counter Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Word Counter Tools Is Size: 1.6M
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 30, 2016
Word Counter Tools Andorid App Summary
Arefly is the developer of this Word Counter Tools application. The size of Word Counter Tools is 1.6M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 34630+ users of this app. The Word Counter Tools app rating is currently 1.0.1. It was last updated on Aug 30, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Word Counter Tools for PC
-Word Counter Tools counts the number of words, characters, sentences and paragraphs as you type
-Word Counter Tools can also count words, characters, sentences and paragraphs in a document you have already written
-Word Counter Tools supports English and most other languages that are separated by spaces
-Word Counter Tools is constantly being improved and updated
-If you have any questions or suggestions for Word Counter Tools, please contact the developer
How To Install Word Counter Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Word Counter Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Word Counter Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Word Counter Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Word Counter Tools|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 30, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arefly.wordcounter|
Word Counter Tools App Overview and Details
As a writer, you know that words matter. The right word at the right time can make all the difference in your work. But sometimes it’s hard to keep track of how many words you’ve written – especially when you’re in the middle of a project. That’s where word counter tools come in.
There are a variety of different word counter tools available, each with its own features and benefits. Some tools allow you to track the number of words in a document, while others let you track your progress on a specific project. Some tools even allow you to track your progress over time, so you can see how your writing is improving.
No matter which word counter tool you choose, it’s important to find one that fits your needs. Some tools are more complex than others, and some are more suited for specific types of writing. So take some time to research the different options available and find the tool that’s right for you.
Then, once you have the tool in hand, start using it to track your progress and improve your writing. The more you use it, the more you’ll be able to see the areas where you need to improve. And that can only help you become a better writer.
Whats New In this Word Counter Tools?
– Add share button in About page
– Fixed minor bugs
We promise to keep working on Word Counter Tools and make it better. If you have any questions or suggestions for this app, feel free to contact Arefly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best. Thanks! 🙂
Word Counter Tools is a very handy application for anyone who wants to keep track of their word count while writing. It is easy to use and very helpful in keeping track of the progress you are making while writing.