Droid Circuit Calc is an essential app for anyone who works with or studies electrical circuits. It provides a variety of useful tools for quickly and easily calculating circuit values, including voltage, current, resistance, and power. Additionally, Droid Circuit Calc includes a handy reference guide for electrical symbols and terms. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Droid Circuit Calc is a must-have app for any electrical circuit work.
- Droid Circuit Calc Free are Total Install on Mobile 252560+
- Droid Circuit Calc Free are Devolop By Piddo apps
- Install Droid Circuit Calc Free Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 26, 2018
Droid Circuit Calc Free Andorid App Summary
Piddo apps is the developer of this Droid Circuit Calc Free application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 252560+ users of this app. The Droid Circuit Calc Free app rating is currently 3.2. It was last updated on Dec 26, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Droid Circuit Calc Free for PC
* European wire size chart
* Resistance color code chart
* SMD resistor color code chart
* Voltage divider calculator
* Parallel resistor calculator
* LED resistor calculator
* RC filter calculator
* LC filter calculator
* Op amp active filter calculator
* Resonance calculator
* Frequency and wavelength calculator
* RF calculators
* 555 Timer calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Delta-Y transformer calculator
* ADC calculator
* Stepper motor calculator
* Wire loop inductance calculator
* Single layer coil calculator
* PCB trace width calculator
* Battery charge time calculator
* Wheatstone bridge calculator
– Droid Circuit Calc has free electronics circuits, electronics calculators, components info, pinouts, resources, cables data and much more.
– It helps and makes it easier to do calculations for your circuits and design works.
– The Free version offers electronic circuit calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx IC series pin outs etc.
– You have now access to electronic circuit calculators like Ohm Law Calculator, Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator, Parallel Resistors Calculator, LED Resistor Calculator, RC Filter calculator, LC Filter Calculator (Pro), Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro), Resonance Calculator, Frequency and Wavelength Calculator, RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable,
How To Install Droid Circuit Calc Free For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Droid Circuit Calc Free on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Droid Circuit Calc Free and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Droid Circuit Calc Free andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Droid Circuit Calc Free
|Dec 26, 2018
|Get it On
Droid Circuit Calc Free App Overview and Details
Droid Circuit Calc is an app that allows users to calculate the current in a series or parallel circuit. It also calculates voltage, resistance, and power. The app includes a variety of common formulas for users to choose from, or they can create their own custom formulas.
Whats New In this Droid Circuit Calc Free?
Droid Circuit Calc is an invaluable tool for anyone working with electronic circuits. It is easy to use, and provides accurate results quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a circuit calculator.