DroidOTP is an open source two-factor authentication app for Android. It allows you to generate one-time passwords (OTPs) on your phone, which can then be used to log in to websites and other services that require two-factor authentication. DroidOTP is based on the open source TOTP standard, and it supports a wide range of websites and services.
- DroidOTP are Total Install on Mobile 73067+
- DroidOTP are Devolop By marinits.net
- Install DroidOTP Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 20, 2017
DroidOTP Andorid App Summary
marinits.net is the developer of this DroidOTP application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 73067+ users of this app. The DroidOTP app rating is currently 4.3.0. It was last updated on Jun 20, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DroidOTP for PC
1. Supports multiple accounts based on profiles
2. Supports strict 4-digit pins a well as longer alphanumeric pins
3. Supports taking the generated password into the clipboard
4. Allows generating new password without re-entering the PIN for 50 seconds
5. Displays the current epoch time
6. Compatible with phones and tablets
7. Follows us on Google+
8. Image available
How To Install DroidOTP For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DroidOTP on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DroidOTP and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DroidOTP andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Jun 20, 2017
|Get it On
DroidOTP App Overview and Details
DroidOTP is a two-factor authentication application for Android devices. It provides an extra layer of security for online accounts by generating one-time passwords that are required in addition to your regular login credentials. DroidOTP can be used with a variety of online services, including Google, Facebook, and Dropbox. It is easy to set up and use, and can be configured to work with a variety of authentication methods.
Whats New In this DroidOTP?
Allows you to configure the time a new OTP is displayed individually for each profile.
DroidOTP is a handy application that helps you keep your account information safe. It generates one-time passwords that you can use to log in to your accounts. The passwords are generated on your phone, so you don’t have to worry about someone else getting your information. DroidOTP is easy to use and is a great way to keep your information safe.