Dronar is a mobile app that provides real-time information on the location and movements of other drones in the area. The app is designed to help drone pilots keep their aircraft safe and avoid collisions. Dronar also provides information on weather conditions and restricted airspace.
- DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone are Total Install on Mobile 9884+
- DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone are Devolop By FlyWatching
- Install DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 2, 2016
DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone Andorid App Summary
FlyWatching is the developer of this DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9884+ users of this app. The DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Oct 2, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone for PC
automatically detected by the FlyWatching server. The service can be used by anybody with a Web browser. The user just has to enter the region he/she wants to watch and the service will provide the list of all the aircrafts and drones in that region.
1. DRONAR offers the possibility to transform the own mobile device or PC in a portable aircraft/airfield radar.
2. The FlyWatching project provides tools for tracking the live air traffic that takes place close to a pilot (of drones or aircrafts) or to an airport.
3. Its primary goal, but not limited to, is to provide an aid to managers of airfields and pilots for controlling the air traffic where the classic aeronautical control systems (transponder, ADS-B, etc.) are not present or not applicable, such as in ultralight aviation, in free fly, in drones flight and, in not-controlled airfields.
4. In addition, it can be used as an air navigator.
5. The FlyWatching project has three use versions: for aircrafts, for Tower PC, and for mobile devices.
6. For aircrafts: An app is installed on a mobile smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) which needs to be brought on board. The smart device must be equipped with GPS system embedded and Internet connection. At prefixed time interval the app send GPS position to FlyWatching server and get the
How To Install DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone
|Maps & Navigation
|Oct 2, 2016
|Get it On
DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone App Overview and Details
Dronar is a great app for drone hobbyists. It allows you to watch live video feeds from drones in flight, as well as track their location and altitude. You can also use Dronar to control your drone’s flight path, and record and share your flights with others.
Whats New In this DRONAR – FlyWatching for Drone?
Drone technology has revolutionized the way we see the world. With applications such as FlyWatching, drones have made it possible for us to see things we never could before. Whether it is flying over a city to get a unique perspective or capturing footage of a nature reserve, drones have opened up a whole new world of possibilities. With FlyWatching, users can control a drone to fly over any location and capture footage of whatever they choose. This application is a great way to explore new places, and it is also a great way to capture memories of special places. FlyWatching is the perfect way to see the world from a new perspective.