As drones become more prevalent in society, the ability to identify and track them becomes increasingly important. Drones can be used for a variety of purposes, both legal and illegal, so it is important to be able to identify them when they are in the area. This is where drone spotting comes in. Drone spotting is the act of identifying and tracking drones in the area. This can be done for a variety of reasons, such as safety, security, or just for fun.
- Drone-Spot are Total Install on Mobile 65713+
- Drone-Spot are Devolop By Sylvain Merieult
- Install Drone-Spot Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 30, 2020
Drone-Spot Andorid App Summary
Sylvain Merieult is the developer of this Drone-Spot application. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 65713+ users of this app. The Drone-Spot app rating is currently 4.1.11. It was last updated on Sep 30, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Drone-Spot for PC
– Spot recensement for a large number of places where it is possible to fly your drone.
– Whether you are looking for a spot for taking pictures or videos, a spot for flying your leisure drone, drone FPV, drone racer …
– Drone-Spot, facilitates your research.
– Through its community database, Drone-Spot offers varied spots while informing you about the airspace legislation through the Geoportail map directly consultable on the spot’s sheet.
– You will also find other essential information: How to access the spot, the hours of sunrise and sunset of the spot, the weather information, the K index …
– This 4th version is more ergonomic by improving the features and integrating others.
– New presentation / menu
– A better caching of spots that can be parameterized for faster display
– Map style: Gray, brown, water, retro, silver
– Clicking on the map allows you to know the restrictions of the place
– Clicking on the spot allows you to quickly see the photo and other information
– List of spots around you
– Tools: Weather of the place, map OACI, GPS information
– Improved spot sheet and pilot information
– Scan of the QRCode of your equipment and storage in the mobile (to have the serial number)
– Integration into the application of your flight documents (Attestation
How To Install Drone-Spot For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Drone-Spot on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Drone-Spot and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Drone-Spot andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Libraries & Demo
|Sep 30, 2020
|Get it On
Drone-Spot App Overview and Details
Drones are becoming increasingly popular among hobbyists and photographers, and as their popularity grows, so does the concern for privacy and safety. It is not difficult to imagine a future in which drones are used for more nefarious purposes, such as spying or even delivering harmful payloads. It is therefore important to develop countermeasures to protect ourselves from the potential dangers of drones.
One such countermeasure is drone-spotting. Drone-spotting is the act of identifying and tracking drones in order to understand their movements and intentions. By understanding the patterns of drone activity, we can better protect ourselves from their potential dangers.
There are a number of ways to spot drones. One is to use special software that can identify drones based on their shape and movement. Another is to use special sensors, such as heat sensors or radar, to detect drones. Finally, we can use our eyes and ears to identify drones by their sound and movement.
Once a drone has been spotted, it is important to track its movements. This can be done manually or using special software. By tracking the movements of drones, we can better understand their purpose and intentions.
Drone-spotting is an important tool for protecting ourselves from the potential dangers of drones. By understanding the patterns of drone activity, we can better protect ourselves from their potential dangers.
Whats New In this Drone-Spot?
Correction des erreurs au démarrage de l’application
Corrections de la gestion des droits (Localisation, …)
Overall, Drone-Spot is a very useful application that can be used by anyone who wants to learn more about drones. It provides a wealth of information on drones and their capabilities, as well as tips on how to fly them. Additionally, the app includes a handy map that can be used to find drone-friendly locations near you.