Droneradar is an online platform that enables users to track drones in real-time. The platform is designed to help keep people safe by providing information about the whereabouts of drones.
Droneradar was created in response to the growing popularity of drones. With the advent of drones, comes new risks and concerns. Droneradar is designed to help mitigate those risks by providing information about the whereabouts of drones.
The platform is free to use and is available to anyone with an internet connection. Droneradar is constantly updated with the latest information about drones, so users can stay safe and informed.
- Droneradar are Total Install on Mobile 189769+
- Droneradar are Devolop By dlapilota.pl Sp. z o.o.
- Install Droneradar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 30, 2021
Droneradar Andorid App Summary
dlapilota.pl Sp. z o.o. is the developer of this Droneradar application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 189769+ users of this app. The Droneradar app rating is currently 2.0.899. It was last updated on Jan 30, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Droneradar for PC
fly lower than this even if they are not in contact with air traffic control. If you are flying in a built-up area, reduce the altitude to 30 m. (approx. 100 ft) AGL;
– In the vicinity of aerodromes, observe the so-called ‘5 km rule’. This means that the unmanned aerial vehicle must be kept more than 5 km away from any aerodrome;
– If you want to film or photograph people or property, you need their consent;
– Fly your drone during daylight hours only;
– If you are flying a drone for the first time, familiarise yourself with the principles of safe drone operation in the ‘First Flight’ section of the Droneradar application.
How To Install Droneradar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Droneradar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Droneradar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Droneradar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||dlapilota.pl Sp. z o.o.|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Jan 30, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.droneradar.droneradar|
Droneradar App Overview and Details
Droneradar is a website and app that helps drone pilots locate and avoid other drones in the sky. The website and app display a map of the area with real-time locations of all drones in the area. This allows drone pilots to plan their flights accordingly and avoid potential collisions. Droneradar also provides information on the altitude and speed of other drones in the area.
Whats New In this Droneradar?
Possibility to add an Operator and a Pilot number
Support for handling overdue Checkins in controlled airspaces (brown icon)
Support for automatic acceptance of Checkin in controlled airspaces for users with SuperPilot status
Fixed bug where NOTAM content was not displayed
Other minor fixes
Droneradar is an essential application for all drone enthusiasts. It provides an easy way to keep track of all the drones in your area, as well as their location and altitude. With Droneradar, you can be assured that you are always aware of the drones around you, making for a safer and more enjoyable flying experience.