Drukpa Lunar Calendar is a unique and auspicious calendar system that is followed by the Drukpa Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism. This calendar system is based on the phases of the moon and is used to calculate important religious festivals and ceremonies. The Drukpa Lunar Calendar is also used to determine the dates for important life events such as births, marriages, and deaths.
- Drukpa Lunar Calendar are Total Install on Mobile 135337+
- Drukpa Lunar Calendar are Devolop By Drukpa Publications
- Install Drukpa Lunar Calendar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 17, 2020
Drukpa Lunar Calendar Andorid App Summary
Drukpa Publications is the developer of this Drukpa Lunar Calendar application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 135337+ users of this app. The Drukpa Lunar Calendar app rating is currently 2.5. It was last updated on Jul 17, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Drukpa Lunar Calendar for PC
1. View important anniversaries of Buddha Shakyamuni, Drukpa masters, and sacred days of Medicine Buddha, Amitabha, Guru Padmasambhava, Dakinis, and Dharma Protectors.
2. View auspicious and inauspicious days.
3. View favorable days for fire and naga pujas.
4. View good days for taking sojong vows.
5. View favorable/unfavorable days for starting new ventures.
6. View full and new moon days.
7. View wisdom quotes from precious masters.
8. View all days of the month, sacred/important days of the month, and date conversion from Western to Tibetan lunar and vice versa.
9. Get the latest news and notifications of Drukpa Lineage official websites.
10. Access all prayer books, including the Rosary of Jewels.
How To Install Drukpa Lunar Calendar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Drukpa Lunar Calendar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Drukpa Lunar Calendar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Drukpa Lunar Calendar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Drukpa Lunar Calendar|
|Updated on||Jul 17, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drukpa.android.calendar|
Drukpa Lunar Calendar App Overview and Details
The Drukpa Lunar Calendar is a lunisolar calendar used by the Drukpa people of Bhutan. It is based on the Indian lunar calendar, and is divided into twelve months, each of which has 29 or 30 days. A thirteenth month is added every three years to keep the calendar in sync with the solar year. The Drukpa Lunar Calendar is used to determine the dates of religious festivals and other important events.
Whats New In this Drukpa Lunar Calendar?
Our Drukpa Lunar Calendar application is the perfect way to keep track of the lunar calendar. It is easy to use and helps keep you organized. We hope you enjoy using it!