A typical game of drunken drinking goes something like this: One person starts by drinking a certain amount of alcohol, usually beer, and then taking a shot of hard liquor. They then say something like “I am now drinking a beer and taking a shot of hard liquor,” and then someone else takes a turn. The game continues like this, with each person drinking a beer and taking a shot, until someone either can’t or chooses not to drink anymore. At this point, that person is out of the game, and the last person left is the winner.
- Drunkin’ Drinking games are Total Install on Mobile 306417+
- Drunkin’ Drinking games are Devolop By Ultimate Party Apps
- Install Drunkin’ Drinking games Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 25, 2021
Drunkin’ Drinking games Andorid App Summary
Ultimate Party Apps is the developer of this Drunkin’ Drinking games application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 306417+ users of this app. The Drunkin’ Drinking games app rating is currently 3.11.1. It was last updated on Jun 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Drunkin’ Drinking games for PC
1. 10 unique drinking games, including Classic, Naughty, Romandickize me, 5 dirty seconds, Hardcore, and Bar flies.
2. +1 exclusive drinking game mode to pre-game during the Holiday Season and New Year Eve 2021! Limited edition.
3. With tons of special features, including:
– All the classic drinking games like “never have I ever” or “would you rather”, group votes and obnoxious (yet hilarious) rules that must be followed till the end of the night…
– The option to create your own challenges. Make the game even better with customized challenges.
– Language options. Great for international groups. Or just for when you’re at the point of the night where you’re convincing everyone that you speak French.
– No ads. Simple.
4. Finally, a useful drinking game app in the Google Play!
5. Great for pre-gaming or for finishing off the night.
6. The ultimate anti-boring night initiative.
7. The perfect way to impress your crush 😉
How To Install Drunkin’ Drinking games For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Drunkin’ Drinking games on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Drunkin’ Drinking games and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Drunkin’ Drinking games andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Drunkin’ Drinking games|
|Developer||Ultimate Party Apps|
|Updated on||Jun 25, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ultimatepartyapp.drinkinggameflat|
Drunkin’ Drinking games App Overview and Details
There are many drinking games that can be enjoyed while intoxicated, but here are a few of our favorites!
Beer Pong: This game is played by two teams of two people. Each team member takes turns throwing a ping pong ball into the opposing team’s cups. If a ball lands in a cup, that team’s opponent must drink the beer in the cup. The first team to eliminate all of the other team’s cups wins.
quarters: This game is played by two or more people. One person starts by bouncing a quarter off of the table and into another person’s drink. If the quarter lands in the drink, that person must drink the contents of the glass. The game continues until someone misses a shot or someone decides to end the game.
chugging: This game is played by any number of people. The object of the game is to drink a beverage as quickly as possible. The last person to finish drinking their beverage is the loser.
flip cup: This game is also played by two teams of two people. Each team member takes turns flipping a cup of beer so that it lands upside down on the edge of the table. When all of the cups have been flipped, the first team to have all of their cups upright wins. The team that loses must drink the contents of the cups.
Whats New In this Drunkin’ Drinking games?
What’s new in the app? New designs? New challenge packs? New colors? YES to all of those!
-Levels screen arrangement improved so you can find your fave packs easier.
-Colors and font updated throughout the app.
We always think about what’s best to make sure we take care of you <3
I created the Drunkin’ Drinking Games app to provide a fun and safe way for people to drink alcohol. The app includes a variety of games that can be played with friends, and it also includes a list of safe drinking tips. I hope that the app will help people to have a good time while drinking responsibly.