A DS Barometer is a handheld device used to measure atmospheric pressure. It can also be used as an altimeter to measure altitude and as a weather information tool. The barometer utilizes a pressure-sensing element to measure atmospheric pressure. The altimeter function uses the barometer measurement and compares it to a preset value to calculate altitude. The weather information function uses the barometer measurement to calculate the current atmospheric pressure, which can be used to predict the weather.
- DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information are Total Install on Mobile 848048+
- DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information are Devolop By Disciple Skies Software
- Install DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 24, 2021
DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information Andorid App Summary
Disciple Skies Software is the developer of this DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information application. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 848048+ users of this app. The DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information app rating is currently 3.78. It was last updated on Feb 24, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information for PC
derived. The pressure, temperature, and altitude values are displayed on the main screen in real time as they are being calculated.
★ The barometric pressure history is stored on your phone and can be shared with others.
★ The application can be used to record barometric pressure readings over time.
★ The background pressure monitor works with or without a barometric pressure sensor.
★ The pressure monitor is designed to work with devices that change location and altitude.
How To Install DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information|
|Developer||Disciple Skies Software|
|Updated on||Feb 24, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.discipleskies.android.dsbarometer|
DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information App Overview and Details
The DS Barometer is an altimeter and weather information tool for the Nintendo DS handheld system. With it, players can track their current elevation, view weather forecasts for their current location, and see a three-day weather forecast for any other location in the world. The DS Barometer also includes a compass function and a map tool that can be used to track current location and view weather conditions for any location on the map.
Whats New In this DS Barometer – Altimeter and Weather Information?
Graphics improvements and minor bug fixes.
Fixed missing translation.
The DS Barometer is a great weather information and altimeter application. It is easy to use and provides accurate information. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs weather information or altimeter readings.