The Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) is a public examination taken by students in Hong Kong at the end of their secondary education, usually at age 17 or 18.
The HKDSE consists of five compulsory subjects and three elective subjects. Students are required to take a language subject, either Chinese or English, and mathematics. The other four compulsory subjects are Liberal Studies, History, Geography and Science. Students may choose three elective subjects from a range of subjects, including business, design and technology, information and communication technology, music, physical education and tourism and hospitality.
The HKDSE is jointly organised by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) and the Hong Kong Institute of Education (HKIEd). It is a qualification that is recognised by universities and employers in Hong Kong and other countries.
- DSE INFO are Total Install on Mobile 185804+
- DSE INFO are Devolop By Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited
- Install DSE INFO Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 22, 2016
DSE INFO Andorid App Summary
Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited is the developer of this DSE INFO application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 185804+ users of this app. The DSE INFO app rating is currently 1.0.6. It was last updated on Nov 22, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DSE INFO for PC
– Dhaka Stock Exchange is the largest and main stock market of Bangladesh
– Businesses registration, registered securities, regulated trade, trade negotiations, exchange controls, and reviewing the markets in the share market are taken care by Dhaka Stock Exchange
– Price of shares of listed companies, value of rate of change, highest price, lowest price are available through this application
– Get real-time updates about the Dhaka Stock Exchange
How To Install DSE INFO For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DSE INFO on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DSE INFO and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DSE INFO andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DSE INFO|
|Developer||Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited|
|Updated on||Nov 22, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mcc.dhakastockexchangeinfo|
DSE INFO App Overview and Details
In this course, we will explore the world of big data. We will cover the basics of big data, including what it is, how it is used, and the different ways to collect and analyze it. We will also discuss the challenges of big data, including data size, variety, and velocity. Finally, we will explore the applications of big data, including data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Whats New In this DSE INFO?
Tab compatibility added
Minor bug fixed
DSE INFO is a powerful and user-friendly application that enables users to manage their digital content more effectively. The application provides a range of features that allow users to organise their files and folders, as well as to access and share their content with others. DSE INFO is an excellent tool for managing digital content and is highly recommended for anyone looking for an effective way to organise their digital files.