DSE WebNet is an online platform that enables students to access their course materials, submit assignments, and communicate with their teachers. Developed by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority, DSE WebNet is an important tool that helps students to achieve success in their studies.
- DSE WebNet are Total Install on Mobile 28645+
- DSE WebNet are Devolop By Deep Sea Electronics
- Install DSE WebNet Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 19, 2020
DSE WebNet Andorid App Summary
Deep Sea Electronics is the developer of this DSE WebNet application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 28645+ users of this app. The DSE WebNet app rating is currently 4.10.8. It was last updated on May 19, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DSE WebNet for PC
1. Real-time instrumentation and control
2. Event log tables
3. Automatic system alerts
4. Controller diagnostics
5. System trending
6. Remote monitoring
7. Web-based configuration
8. Historical data logging
9. Security features
10. System redundancy
How To Install DSE WebNet For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DSE WebNet on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DSE WebNet and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DSE WebNet andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Deep Sea Electronics
|May 19, 2020
|Get it On
DSE WebNet App Overview and Details
DSE WebNet is a web-based information management system that provides easy access to the District’s curriculum, assessment, and other important information.
Whats New In this DSE WebNet?
Longitude and Latitude of a controller displayed on the map page.
Push notifications improvements
Username of the account they’re logged in as on the Home Screen.
General bug fixes.
DSE WebNet is a web-based application that provides users with access to data and reports from the Department of Student Engagement (DSE). DSE WebNet allows users to view data by campus, college, and student organization, as well as generate reports based on selected criteria.