DSLR Camera Remote Control is an app that allows you to control your DSLR camera from your phone or tablet. You can change settings, take photos, and even record video. This app is great for beginner photographers who want to learn more about photography, or for experienced photographers who want to take photos and videos from a distance.
- DSLR Camera Remote Control are Total Install on Mobile 137986+
- DSLR Camera Remote Control are Devolop By LektorHansen
- Install DSLR Camera Remote Control Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 4, 2020
DSLR Camera Remote Control Andorid App Summary
LektorHansen is the developer of this DSLR Camera Remote Control application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 137986+ users of this app. The DSLR Camera Remote Control app rating is currently 4.3.9. It was last updated on May 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DSLR Camera Remote Control for PC
Stacking Assist feature that makes it easy to take multiple photos with different focus points, and then combine them into a single photo with perfect focus.
1. Remote Control your DSLR camera via a tethered USB connection
2. Precisely control focus, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and more
3. See a live view of what your camera sees on your connected phone or tablet
4. Control your compatible DSLR camera’s settings with an easy-to-use interface
5. Take time lapse photos with ease
6. Take multiple photos in a row with burst shooting
7. Record video with your Canon DSLR camera
8. Shoot in bulb mode with Canon DSLR cameras that do not have a “B” setting on mode dial
9. Create scripts to automatically control your Canon DSLR camera
10. Use Focus Stacking Assist to easily create photos with perfect focus
How To Install DSLR Camera Remote Control For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DSLR Camera Remote Control on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DSLR Camera Remote Control and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DSLR Camera Remote Control andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DSLR Camera Remote Control|
|Updated on||May 4, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pa.tethermonkey|
DSLR Camera Remote Control App Overview and Details
DSLR Camera Remote Control is an app that turns your iPhone into a remote control for your DSLR camera. With DSLR Camera Remote Control, you can control all of the features of your camera from your iPhone, including the shutter, aperture, and ISO. You can also view your photos and videos on your iPhone, and easily share them with your friends and family.
Whats New In this DSLR Camera Remote Control?
Fixed some samsung connection issues
Updated libraries due to Playstore requirement
Added Bulb command in scripts
Increased zoom capacity as requested
Focus issue addressed
Changed script storing location
Alternate file saving code for Android 11 changes
Overall, the DSLR Camera Remote Control application is a great tool for remotely controlling your DSLR camera. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that allow you to take photos and videos with ease. The only downside is that the application is not free, but the cost is worth it for the features it provides.