DTalker Keiko is a Japanese TTS that can read text aloud in natural-sounding Japanese. She can also convert text to speech in a number of other languages, making her a versatile tool for language learners and travelers. Keiko is available as a free download for Windows and Mac.
- DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS are Total Install on Mobile 817+
- DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS are Devolop By Create System Kaihatsu
- Install DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 25, 2021
DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS Andorid App Summary
Create System Kaihatsu is the developer of this DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 817+ users of this app. The DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS app rating is currently 2.3.3. It was last updated on Nov 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS for PC
1. DTalker Keiko is a high quality Japanese speech synthesis engine that complies with the standard Android TTS.
2. In Japanese speech synthesis engine to read accurate, was characterized by a natural intonation and articulation, etc. have been widely used in the Mac and Windows.
3. Because it is made as a standard Android TTS engine, you can take advantage of high-quality voice applications using standard TTS.
4. For example, we offer very useful features such as voice guidance feature Maps or Navigation.
5. Then, the compatibility has become an indispensable tool Talkback well with screen reader for visually impaired users.
6. In addition to use as a standard TTS, it can be used as a voice of the “Document Talker for Android”, “Document Talker for Android demo”, please use with here.
7. In order to install the product, you will need 35MB of space on the SD card.
8. 2012/11/08 V1.0.0
How To Install DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS|
|Developer||Create System Kaihatsu|
|Updated on||Nov 25, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.createsystem.dtalkerttskeiko|
DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS App Overview and Details
DTalker Keiko is a Japanese Text-to-Speech (TTS) software that enables you to talk with your computer in Japanese. Keiko offers natural and clear Japanese voices, so you can have a conversation with your PC as if you were talking to a Japanese person. With Keiko, you can also improve your Japanese pronunciation and learn new Japanese words and phrases.
Whats New In this DTalker Keiko Japanese TTS?
DTalker Keiko is a Japanese TTS application that allows users to type or paste in Japanese text and have it read aloud. The app also includes a number of useful features, such as the ability to save and playback voice recordings, and to change the pitch and speed of the reading voice. DTalker Keiko is a great tool for students of Japanese, or anyone who wants to improve their pronunciation and listening skills.