Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) signaling is a telephony signaling system using the voice-frequency band over telephone lines between telephone equipment and other communications devices and systems. DTMF was originally developed in the Bell System in the United States and named Touch Tone. It has been adopted by many countries for use in their telephone networks.
- DTMF are Total Install on Mobile 6725+
- DTMF are Devolop By Wolphi LLC
- Install DTMF Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 20, 2017
DTMF Andorid App Summary
Wolphi LLC is the developer of this DTMF application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6725+ users of this app. The DTMF app rating is currently 1.25. It was last updated on Feb 20, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DTMF for PC
-DTMF tone length and pause between tones adjustable
-36 macro’s can be saved
-DTMF decoder prints the tones on screen
-Sophisticated algorithm detects tones in noisy environments
-Let us know what you think!
-Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Install DTMF For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DTMF on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DTMF and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DTMF andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Feb 20, 2017
|Get it On
DTMF App Overview and Details
Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) is a signaling system used in telephone networks to transmit digital information over voice channels. DTMF uses two distinct frequency signals, one for each digit. The frequencies are usually chosen so that they are easily audible to humans. When a key on a telephone keypad is pressed, the corresponding DTMF frequency is transmitted over the telephone line. DTMF is used to control automated systems, such as voicemail menus, interactive voice response systems, and call routing.
Whats New In this DTMF?
DTMF is an application that allows for the sending of DTMF tones over a voice channel. This application can be used for a variety of purposes, such as controlling a device or monitoring a system.