Brewed in the Trappist tradition of Belgium, Dubbel is a dark, rich, and malty Abbey-style ale. It is medium-bodied with a complex flavor that includes hints of raisins, figs, and caramel. Dubbel is a great choice for a winter warmer, and it pairs well with strong cheeses, beef stew, or chocolate cake.
- Dubbel are Total Install on Mobile 179144+
- Dubbel are Devolop By SEVEN Networks
- Install Dubbel Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 17, 2020
Dubbel Andorid App Summary
SEVEN Networks is the developer of this Dubbel application. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 179144+ users of this app. The Dubbel app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 17, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dubbel for PC
1. Use multiple accounts of a single app on your device
2. Clone apps and open them from Dubbel to store data in parallel
3. Your privacy is protected
4. The data from each account is stored separately
5. Dubbel simple and elegant UI allows you to navigate between accounts with a single tap
6. Cloned apps make your additional accounts easily accessible
7. Use multiple social media accounts at the same time on your device
8. Play the same game with multiple accounts without logging out and back in
9. Dubbel takes up very little space, data, and battery power
10. Most of the space, data, and battery usage attributed to Dubbel by the Android system is actually used by cloned apps running inside Dubbel
How To Install Dubbel For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dubbel on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dubbel and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dubbel andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Apr 17, 2020
|Get it On
Dubbel App Overview and Details
Brewed with a blend of two different types of wheat malt, Dubbel Dutch is a hazy, orange-colored wheat beer with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel and notes of banana, clove, and bubblegum. At 6.8% ABV, it’s also a bit stronger than your average wheat beer, making it the perfect choice for a cold winter night.
Whats New In this Dubbel?
• Fixed crash with VPN
• Fixed YouTube login issues
• Dubbel is available on 32-bit devices again
I am grateful for the opportunity to have applied to the Dubbel program. The experience has been eye-opening and has allowed me to develop my skills as an engineer. I have enjoyed working with the team and have learned a great deal from them. I am excited to see what the future holds for me and the Dubbel program.